Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » another urgent question!!1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another urgent question!!1
miss curious
Activist
Member # 30779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss curious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi i have anothe question, can you get pregnant from when your boyfriend rubs his penis in your butt, i mean like dwn in your butt?? but the only thing that touch my clitoris was his testicles, not his penis at any moment, i mean is this a pregnancy risk. also he tried to rub his penis close to my clitoris, but he didnt come close, it was only on the side, like between my thighs and te clitoris, immediatly i pushed it away and i cleaned it up with the sheets of the bed, just in case of precum, so do you think i still have a pregnancy risk. all this was done without a condom. also we touched each other with the same hands- is this a pregnancy risk or not, please let me know thanks
Posts: 47 | From: miami | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He came near your vaginal area - that means you could get pregnant.

When you're having sex, you HAVE to make sure that you use a condom correctly, every time, and that you use a new condom when you're switching between anal and vaginal sex. Besides the risk of pregnancy, you're putting yourself at risk for all kinds of STIs and other infections.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss curious
Activist
Member # 30779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss curious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i mean but dont you have a risk of getting pregnant if he came very close to the opening of your vagina, i mean he didnt come close to the hole, it was only on the side and in my butt and i clean myself immediatly with the sheets- however i didnt see any sign of precum or ejaculate in myself, or in his penis, do you think i should take ec, its been two days already, please let me know
Posts: 47 | From: miami | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.