Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Advice Needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice Needed
Natasha89
Activist
Member # 27246

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Natasha89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay i know ive posted here before but im not sure if im in the right board or not for what im about to say?
Me and my bf had sex last night (with a condom) it didnt break or anything like that so im not worried of pregnany.
After we had sex he removed the condom an we waited approx 15-20mins, he then started to finger me. But what he did do was he entered me without a condom, for approx 20-30seconds, he checked before if there was any pre-cum or semen anywhere on his penis an there wasnt for what he could find. Then when he pulled out of me he began to masturbate himself.
So really what im asking is there any chance or possiblity i could be pregnant? Ive been thinking about it an it seems low to me, but id just like someone else to clarify it.
We know we didnt pass on any sti's as we recently both been screened for them.
If there is a possiblity what shall i do? As i cant get the EC as i cant swallow tablets of any form.
Thankyou for your help

Posts: 91 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the future, that just isn't wise, especially just after ejaculation.

So, yes, you may have had a pregnancy risk.

You could still use EC, by the by: you can take the tablets by mashing them up into ice cream or another type of soft food.

Posts: 68006 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natasha89
Activist
Member # 27246

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Natasha89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for replying.
So do you think i should get the EC or should i be ok?

Posts: 91 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if you 100% do not wish to be pregnant, you should look into EC.
Posts: 68006 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natasha89
Activist
Member # 27246

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Natasha89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou
Im going to talk to my bf when he comes home from work an ask if he give me a ride up to family planning, Thanks again

Natasha89
Activist
Member # 27246

Just want to say thankyou for your help
I went to fam plannning and they gave me 2 morning after tablets to take an i took them straight away so i should be ok an she said i should have a normal blled in the nxt 2/3 weeks x

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.