Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » worried...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried...
SerenD
Neophyte
Member # 8457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SerenD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 20, and my boyfriend and I just started having sex this last week. It's all good except for one thing.

We're using condoms (Trojan) and KY jelly (when needed), but twice when we finished, the condom seemed practically dry inside in spite of him insisting that he orgasmed. The second time this happened was the more frigntening, since the condom was almost completely dry, but there was a fairly large spot of fluid on the bed. I was also extremely wet. It was the first time I had come even close to orgasming. Also, we'd been going at it like rabbits forthe few days before.

On both occasions that the condoms came out dry, we tried filling them with water to see if there were any holes or breaks. There weren't. And we were careful to use the condoms exactly according to the directions.

He was also a virgin before last week.

Is it possible that since we've been doing it so often that he ran out of juice? Does that happen? Could the fluid have come from me? (I've heard of female ejaculation... might it have been that?)

We tried tasting the fluid to see if we could identify who it came from, but at that point, we both tasted the same.

What adds to my worry is that today (this happened yesterday) in the afternoon I got very shaky, and felt cold inside. I admit that I'm a psychosomatic, and I do have chrinic digestive problems. But could this be a sign that all is not well?

Basically, we've been trying really hard to be careful... but should I panic anyway?

Thanks.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whooocares
Activist
Member # 19401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whooocares     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There could be a possible chance there is something wrong with him and not you, maybe he feels as though he does something when he really doesnt. You may be wet but its normal for that to happen. There shouldnt be anything wrong with you. If he says that hes has an erection or whatever then theres something wrong. The condom would never be dry if he came. So maybe he should be worried and not you.
Posts: 52 | From: Nicholson, Pa United States | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(whooocares, this forum is only for mods to answer in, so please refraining from posting here, thank you.)

SerenD, it's possible for some men to orgasm without ejaculation. Though orgasm and ejaculation are often simultaneous, one does not always necessitate the other; likely, your partner was telling the truth, but simply did not ejaculate when he orgasmed.

As for feeling sick, it might be worth seeing a doctor if your symptoms are worrying you. Since it doesn't appear that you've had a condom failure (and if you've been using condoms properly, with plenty of lube, there's no reason to test them; breaks are often pretty visible when they happen), likely your feeling ill is unrelated to the other issue in anyway.

Hope this helped to clear some stuff up.

[This message has been edited by wobblyheadedjane (edited 08-06-2004).]

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.