Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Really worried...help me calm down!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Really worried...help me calm down!
always4wd2003
Neophyte
Member # 13498

Icon 9 posted      Profile for always4wd2003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey...this girl and I were having dry sex. I was wearing my boxer shorts and my regular shorts and she was just with her underwear. Im pretty positive that i moved away when I felt I was gonna come and she is even more possitive that only my fingers where there by the time i was coming. But Im just an extremely paranoid guy.Even if i did move back, what about the pre cum? could that have seeped through the boxers and shorts and her underwear? i think it shouldnt... She also believes it wouldnt be the right time during her cycle for anything to happen and besides chances are i was away but the cum did soak through my boxers and shorts...so i dunno im just worried. AM i being silly by even thinking about the mornign after...I mean she seemed to be pretty calm, but im the stupid one!!! please answer me
Posts: 2 | From: atlanta, ga, usa | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We've got a great article for you! http://www.scarleteen.com/reproduction/preg_risk.html

Read it and assess yourself, although i have to say even if sperm are good swimmers, they're still not going to soak through three layers of clothing unless you had a *really* soggy load. Also realize that we're in the business of advice. Sometimes, advice and assurance are not the same thing and the things we tell you may be unsettling, but they're realistic. Actions have consequences and people need to deal with them.

In the future, to prevent future freakouts, please roll on condom on before sexual activity (yes, dry sex is sexual activity).

------------------
Summertime, and the living's easy...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
always4wd2003
Neophyte
Member # 13498

Icon 12 posted      Profile for always4wd2003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, that made me feel a lot better, and Ive def learned my lesson. You said that it is unlikely unless it was a really soggy load, and well it did go through my boxers and shorts, but we both believe i was away from her at the time I was coming. I think she just wants to go ahead and take that minimal risk...or would you recomend getting the EC pill? what are the side effects on that? how many times does she take it?
Posts: 2 | From: atlanta, ga, usa | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if she wants to take EC, she needs to go ASAP (EC needs to be taken within 72-100 hours of the sexual encounter to be effective). take her to a Planned Parenthood clinic or an emergency room if her doc can't fit her in today. btw, EC is not a bad idea at all

side effects are mostly nausea or nausea-related. it's not pleasant for a lot of folks, which is why it should only be used for emergency! She will be given one dose of pills to be taken in two parts, 12 hours apart. After that, if she happens to feel sick, she may require bedrest for a day. The nausea passes quickly, though and everything will be right as rain in no time.

------------------
Summertime, and the living's easy...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.