Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » OUCH

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OUCH
IxLuVxYoShIx
Neophyte
Member # 12810

Icon 9 posted      Profile for IxLuVxYoShIx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK....Everytime I have sex everything goes fine but after words my rib cage and my chest start to burn really bad. My boyfriend and I have both been tested for like aids and stuff and we dont have any so its not that. I dont know what it could be is it normal? This has never happend before like the first time I had sex about 30 min after it started to burn and then it stopped and the week after that it was hurting for about a week. We do use condoms so i dont think i am pregnant but its reallly weird am I not normal?????
Posts: 25 | From: San Antonio, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any chance you could be straining muscles, or putting too much pressure on the area, or otherwise irritating the area?

If that's not a possibility, give your doctor a call and see what s/he has to say.

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.