Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Wash your hands!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wash your hands!!!!
animegirl
Activist
Member # 11252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for animegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, here is the situation: A guy ejaculates on his hand, then washes it off with water, finishes cleaning up, and then washes his hands with soap and water. After this he fingers his girlfriend...and if she was giving off alot of discharge, what are the chances of pregnancy?

------------------
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Posts: 49 | From: Florida baby!! | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he has washed his hands with soap and water first, next to none.

How much discharge you have really isn't a factor so much as the type of discharge and where you are in your fertility cycle when it comes to pregnancy. While with young women, that can be fairly irregular, you certainly can start charting your cycles and cervical mucus at any time to begin to see how it all works.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68232 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
animegirl
Activist
Member # 11252

Icon 10 posted      Profile for animegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY!!!! Im glad to hear that... I mean, I dont even think that he used the hand that he had ejaculated on.. but I freak out and worry easily. He did wash his hands, once with soap and water and once with just water, to make sure. I was scared because today is the day i am supposed to ovulate, so I guess thats what made me nervous. But if you guys say "next to none", I wont worry. Thank you for your time!

------------------

Posts: 49 | From: Florida baby!! | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the future, by thwe way, you can use latex gloves for manual sex.

Not only does it usually feel better than bare fingers, you can then have no worry at all about pregnancy, you can have little to no worry about STDs and STIs, which soap and water aren't as much a help with.

Posts: 68232 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
animegirl
Activist
Member # 11252

Icon 6 posted      Profile for animegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for your help and advice- You guys really do a great job with helping people out! Thanks again!!

------------------

animegirl
Activist
Member # 11252

Icon 3 posted      Profile for animegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to clarify- when you say "next to none", you mean little chance of it, right? Sorry for sounding dumb, just making sure. Thanks again!

------------------

Heather
Member # 3

That's correct.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.