Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » help asap thanks.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help asap thanks.
rivacom
Neophyte
Member # 11516

Icon 5 posted      Profile for rivacom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, tonight me and my gf were having alot of fights etc etc... anyway we ended up almost having sex.. i was kneeling abover her stomach/chest area with my pants down and she had hers... I stopped myself and told her we should not do this. After i realized there was some precum on her belly, although i didnt feel any below that we paniced and now were scared that something is wrong... in the morning were going to go get the morning after pill... Are we over reacting? No direct contact was made between my penis and her. should we forget the pill? The 20th will mark 2 years of dating and i dont want something like this ruining our relationship... So sooner the response the better. Thanks for every that can help
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you know for certain that:
a) There was no direct genital contact and
b) Your semen had no contact with her vulva, then you do not have a pregnancy or STI risk.

That given, I see no need for the MAP.

Just as an aside, sex while you're fighting tends to be a recipe for disaster more times than not. Might want to have a look at: Safer Sex... For Your Heart.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivacom
Neophyte
Member # 11516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivacom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
b) Your semen had no contact with her vulva, then you do not have a pregnancy or STI risk.

Just to clear it up, this means precum too? or is that not considered semen?

[This message has been edited by rivacom (edited 01-19-2003).]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My fault, I was unclear.

Pre-ejaculatory fluid is not semen, though it can contain sperm. If NEITHER semen nor pre-ejaculate came in contact with her vulva, you do not have a risk.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.