Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP
OKAY!
Neophyte
Member # 11278

Icon 5 posted      Profile for OKAY!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey. I had oral sex with my boyfriend the other day. After
touching his penis (when i dont think he was wet) i happened to touch my clitoris for 3 secs max which he
licked soon after that. I hope he dint manage to push in my own juices inside of
me making me pregnant?? Though there was NO contact between his
penis and my vagina. Can just touching followed by oral lead to
anything?

Also can an ULTRASOUND detect pregnancy in 3 days' time? I had
gotten one done for appendicitis but the doc said nothig bout
preg. so does it mean m safe?

[This message has been edited by OKAY! (edited 01-03-2003).]

[This message has been edited by OKAY! (edited 01-03-2003).]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) An ultrasound cannot do that. In fact, pregnancy is not often instantaneous. it would be totally possible, for instance, for any one of us to have, say, unprotected intercourse on Friday, and not become pregnant until Tuesday.

In addition, even if you had an ultrasound a month from now and were pregnant, if your doctor is using it to look at your appendix, he isn't going to be seeing what's going on in your uterus.

2) What you;re describing puts you at some risk, though without knowing your fertility cycle, or being there to really see what the contact was, it's impossible to say how much of one. Obviously, if your period is late this time, you should take a test.

You should also be aware that what you're described does also put you at risk of STD and STI transmission.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OKAY!
Neophyte
Member # 11278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OKAY!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This happened about a week back, and my period is due first week of jan. also, m pretty sure he wasnt wet then.also, i never felt anything wet on my hands then! and i dint touch my vagina...just my crotch. what dya htink r the chances now? + NONE of us orgasmed!

[This message has been edited by OKAY! (edited 01-04-2003).]

[This message has been edited by OKAY! (edited 01-04-2003).]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your risk is just as Miz Scarlet originally posted: present but difficult to determine. Read through What's The Risk? - Five Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessment Flow Charts

Also, orgasm has absolutely nothing to do with pregnancy. It is possible to conceive without either partner orgasming, all partners, or any combination thereof. Pre-ejaculate contains sperm and thus poses a pregnancy risk.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.