Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » test!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: test!
destiny4514
Activist
Member # 8348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for destiny4514     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY boyfriend and i had sex last night and now im really afraid that i mite be pregnant cause we both had difficulty gettin the condom on... we threw the 1st one we used out but he mite have precumed on it.. is that ok? as long as it didnt get inside my area..and also we filled the condom with water after we had sex and there were no holes but im so scared that the 1st condom made me pregnant.. What is the earliest pregnancy test i can get?
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you used a condom for all genital contact and it didn't slip off, rip, or tear (and from what you're describing it sounds like it didn't), then your risk of pregnancy should be low.

If you're worried that you may have a pregnancy risk due to problems with your condom, you can obtain emergency contraception from a sexual health clinic or an emergency room. Just click on the link to learn more about EC.

You can take a pregnancy test as soon as you miss your period, or 10 to 14 days after the incident. A pregnancy test will not be effective before then.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.