Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Chances of pregnancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chances of pregnancy
jaykay
Neophyte
Member # 10889

Icon 9 posted      Profile for jaykay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, just recently i penetrated my boyfriend's penis and my hand came in contact with pre-cum (pre-ejaculation). Then, after we stopped the 'session' i did not wash my hands but touched some other things (bags, keys, etc). then i went to take a shower and touched my vagina while washing. Is there a chance that i could be pregnant?
Posts: 4 | From: arlington, va, usa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean when you say you 'penetrated' his penis?
If you simply touched it, then I'd say your chances are extremely slim, to not-at-all, since sperm are not extremely hardy, and would be remarkably unlikely to survive friction (touching stuff), AND running water.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Why don't you find out for yourself?
Then you'll see the glass hidden in the grass

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaykay
Neophyte
Member # 10889

Icon 5 posted      Profile for jaykay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What i meant by penatrating was i touched and hand-job it but not to the point where he ejaculated. I felt the pre-cum coming out and used the substance to play along with his penis. Thank you for your notification that sperms are unlikely to survive friction and running water. But can i be pretty sure that there's no chance of pregnancy?
Posts: 4 | From: arlington, va, usa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it sounds like there is little to no risk. However, using latex gloves in the future is an excellent idea - it will help prevent another situation like this and protect against STIs. Ckeck out Safe, Sound & Sexy – A Safer Sex How-To for more.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaykay
Neophyte
Member # 10889

Icon 10 posted      Profile for jaykay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankk youu soo much!
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, to "penetrate" something is to put something else inside it. When it comes to sex, "penetration" usually means putting a penis (or fingers, or a sex toy, or whatever) inside a vagina or an anus.

So unless you somehow got your fingers inside your boyfriend's penis, you would not be "penetrating his penis" .

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaykay
Neophyte
Member # 10889

Icon 12 posted      Profile for jaykay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hihihihi thank you for the language correction...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.