Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » am I worrying too much

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am I worrying too much
PawDown
Neophyte
Member # 109177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PawDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this had been posted before but I just want to make sure. So me and my girlfriend were grinding she had lace underwear I had my boxers on I might have had pre cum I don't remember. It was 2 days before her period was over and she had a tampon in. I'm just worried by some miracle she is going to get pregnant. Even though pre cum contains little sperm can someone clear this up so I don't have to worry anymore
Posts: 4 | From: New York | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, when you have seen the other posts with these situations, what did the answers tell you?

And have you also looked on the main site first for this answer, like at pieces like this one: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PawDown
Neophyte
Member # 109177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PawDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They always told me it's very unlikely but it still has my worried
Posts: 4 | From: New York | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the answers to you are not going to be any different, because those are the facts. Miracle pregnancies? Also not facts: in real life, there just really is not such a thing, even though some people talk about their pregnancies that way. pregnancy happens in only very limited, specific ways. No miracles, just some pretty basic biology.

But if you still feel worried, then your next step is to figure out what you need to deal with those feelings. What do you think would make you feel better and feel able to resolve this for yourself?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PawDown
Neophyte
Member # 109177

I guess I'll just have to wait and see
Heather
Member # 3

And in the meantime, you can do things you do for yourself when you are worried or stressed about things: things you know from experience make you feel better and help you deal.

Do you know what some of those things, for you, are?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

PawDown
Neophyte
Member # 109177

Sadly no
Heather
Member # 3

Well, we can help you with some ideas, then: Self-Care a La Carte

Try some of the things on this list that appeal to you. Learning how to take care of yourselves and manage our stresses is a very, very important basic life-skill we all need for our well-being.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.