Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I need your help!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need your help!!
Mrs.Christina
Neophyte
Member # 108669

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mrs.Christina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone!! First of all I'd like to say that I'm from Greece so my English aren't so good. I could really use your help in a topic that's been on my mind for the past 5 days. I cant get off my mind that im pregnant. Also, I've read all your posts and topics about pregnacy riks and how semen works and bla bla bla...
I'm 19 years old and I've never been sexually active. I notice some irregularity in my cycle from time to time but its not allways irregular. So in October 3rd I got my period. On October 5th I had dry sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated. He was wearing boxers and pjs and I was wearing underwear and pjs. However, even though I know deep down its not possible to get pregnant this way, I am really stressed and afraid that semen somehow travelled through my clothes and into my vagina. So please I need someone expert To tell me that theres no risk. Note that my period ended normally after 5 days, in 8th October.
Also, in 11th October I had dry dex with him again, but this time he didnt ejaculate. The problem is that he pre-ejaculated so he had a wet spot on his trousers which I touched with my finger and after 2-3 minute I went to the bathroom. I dont remember clearly if I touched my vagina after this and Im freaking out. My Mind is full of ''what if''s
I know I have to wait another 2 weeks for my period but I really need someone to help me to calm down. Otherwise Im scared that because of stress my period will be late.
Thank you for your time!

[ 10-17-2013, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Mrs.Christina ]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Christina! And Welcome to the boards [Smile]

I hear you saying you've read all the articles about pregnancy risk and how semen works but you still need an expert to tell you there is no risk.

The thing is, all those articles are already written by experts you know? So I am not sure why my answer (which is going to be the same as the articles) would be more helpful.

For a pregnancy to be possible there must be direct genital contact, meaning no pj´s, no trousers, no boxers and no underwear.

Here is a very good link I think would be helpful:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/crisis/youre_not_pregnant_why_do_you_think_you_are

And just as a side note, your English is just fine! [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.Christina
Neophyte
Member # 108669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs.Christina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Edith!! And thank you so much for your quick reply!! [Smile] The link you gave me was so helpful!! And I can say that I have calmed down a lot after your answer.
At this point I would like to congratulate all of you who run this website. You put up on a daily basis with everyone's hysterics without complaining and it's truly abmirable [Smile]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you and you're very welcome [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.