Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » What am I?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What am I?
tonemgub
Neophyte
Member # 51458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonemgub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I am a bit different, in terms of sexuality, to you who are reading this.
I am seriously trying not to break any rules, because I feel like I really need some help from you guys. I can't bear this on my own.
I am attracted to certain animals, rather than humans.
I truly love some animals just as other people love people, I don't know what to do. I've had a crush on my uncle's dog from the day I met her to the day she passed away and I still hold her in my heart. It sounds so wrong and disgusting, but it always makes me feel truly alive when I'm around a pretty bitch and just playing or snuggling. I have never even had sex with a dog. Maybe I'm a bit scared it will be as unfulfilling and emotionless and human sex.
I have had sex a few times with a girl I pretended to like just to fit in, but the truth is and has always been that I don't feel attracted to humans.. Sexually or emotionally.
Please help me, what should I do?
(originally posted in sexual orientation and gender identity thread)

Posts: 4 | From: US | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of people have fantasies that are not really doable in real life. I would say being attracted to or fantasizing about animals is one of those. As long as you don't actually do anything with animals (which could be dangerous and is illegal in most states, plus an animal cannot really give knowledgeable consent) then there is nothing to worry about. You are allowed to have whatever fantasies you want in private.

If you are not attracted to girls I would recommend not pretending you are. Having sex is not something you should force yourself to do, and there is nothing wrong with NOT having sex.

I really need to ask you about your age. In the terms you agreed to when you signed up you agreed to not lie about your age - because we serve young people it is important to us that users don't lie about this. In your last post you made you said you were a Junior in High School, but your profile says you are 37. Which one, if either, is correct?

[ 01-08-2012, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: KatWA ]

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.