Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Dry precum (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dry precum
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your summary looks good to me. As to your last question, what do you think based on your summary of what we've talked about. That scenario looks to me like it fits into the not possible to get pregnant category. What do you think?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for damnparanoia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So there is nothing wrong with my summary? Do you have anything more to add ? So that I'll know it more?
Posts: 66 | From: Earth | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for damnparanoia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this may be the last question? so that i can finalize my summary. a part of my shorts that have precum touched her vaginal opening? or what if i touched my penis and then fingered her?
Posts: 66 | From: Earth | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check your summary. Your summary up there is perfect. Remember that sperm cells cannot be transported on hands, clothing or objects, so the answer to your questions above are no - there is no risk of pregnancy.

You always need DIRECT penis-to-vulva contact or DIRECT ejaculate-to-vulva contact to co-create a pregnancy.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Thanks for the help guys. that may be the last one. ill stop doing such things since i am not yet emotionally and mentally prepared. Thanks.
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a very sensible idea, good for you! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

So i guess my plan kinda failed. But we'll i won't give up. Does touching your penis with a precum and then fingering her pose a pregnancy risk? I mean my finger is wet because of her, what do you call that? anyways. I was fingering her and then I kinda touched my penis and then fingered her again. can she get pregnant with that? And one other thing I saw a lot of precum in my pants that may have touched her's but she was wearing clothes. Can she also get pregnant with that? sorry for the repeated questions. I guess i am pretty paranoid with these kinds of stuff. thanks for the answers!
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think about rereading this whole thread and the links to articles? They contain the answer to your question.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 873 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

ohhh... so i have another question. i read the article and it says that a sexually active couple have 90 percent chance of getting pregnant in one year. So what kind is sexually active? Can you specify?
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

and 1 more thing. the last time a ejaculated was atleast 8 hours before we fooled around again. I am afraid that she might get pregnant with precum. i urinated at least 2 times i think. Could she be pregnant with precum?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some sexual activities have a risk of pregnancy, some do not.
What I'm hearing from your posts is a lot of anxiety about pregnancy and sex.

Sometimes that anxiety is a can be a signal to yourself that something isn't working for you.

If sexual activities involving the genitals make you worry about pregnancy, do you think those are the activities you want to be engaging in right now? It doesn't feel good to always feel anxious after doing something, you know. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Can you link me to where that "90%" figure came from, so I can see what freaked you out? [Smile]

--------------------

damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

But we did not have any sexual activities that involves genitals to genitals contacts. My hand to my penis then finger her. Does that pose a pregnancy risk?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

If you go back through the replies here and the articles we've linked you to you'll see that that does not constitute a pregnancy risk. A handy reference when you get nervous would actually be the summary that you put together yourself. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Ok then. thanks for all the help guys. This would be my last question. We were fooling around again an d my penis touched a certain part of my leg. And that part of the leg may have precum. And that part of the leg may have touched her vaginal opening? could she get pregnant with that? the last time i ejaculated was the day before that.
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

The situation you describe here is very similar to the other situations we've already talked about. So, given that, I'd like to know what you think.

Also, since these kinds of sexual activities make you so nervous, what do you think about changing to different activities? Sex of any kind shouldn't make us anxious all the time. That's no fun. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

So no risk at all?
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Im kinda paranoid since she had an early period.
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

When a woman gets her period, that means she's not pregnant. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Okay. So this would be the last question on this topic. I have opened another topic for the sole reason of learning not just asking. So here goes my last question. Is the only way to get a girl pregnant is DIRECT genital to genital contact? or ejaculating in or near her vulva? I really hope someone answers this and i really hope that you guys help me in my other topic.
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Yes, those are the only two ways of engaging in sex that present pregnancy risks - the contact (touching) between a naked penis and a naked vulva or or contact between ejaculate coming straight out of a penis and onto a vulva.

--------------------

damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

Hmm. That makes sense.Thank you. Can you guys visit my new topic? It just need to learn more. I have stopped doing such things.
damnparanoia
Activist
Member # 86735

SO this is really that last question. this was posted on my other topic but it would really help is many people answer this. [Smile]

If by any chance a couple was not literally having sex but just fooling around, and the guy ejaculated into the woman's chest and that woman took a bath, would that pose a pregnancy risk? There are two things i would like to know actually, would it pose a pregnancy risk if the woman immediately took a bath without wiping the semen of her chest first? And how about if she wiped it first? Then applied some ethyl alcohol?

Thank you for your answers.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.