Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » the big HOW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the big HOW
Zangief
Neophyte
Member # 48959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zangief     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a year and a few months of a GREAT relationship with my girlfriend, I've learned a lot of the world of sex. I'm very grateful, and this site has also helped me a lot. Thank you [Smile]

The big question I got now is (questions, actually) why women come? How do they do it? How can they do it in more than one way?

I ask this because I've realized that each woman has a "how", a "when", and you can add a lot of stuff to their orgasm.

To be more specific about my question, I'll use my relationship as an example.

I can only make my gf come by: A) masturbating her clit B) oral sex

So, if we think about it, the answer to my "how" is quite simple: the clitoris. BUT, what happens with vaginal intercourse? Is there any other VERY sensitive spot in there?

I was able to make her come that way only the first 2 times we had sex, never again. What changed since then? Have I changed? Has she?

Each woman I had sex before her, reached orgasm only with vaginal intercourse, and each time my gf had sex with her other bfs before me, she reached orgasm that way.

So, maybe, if I could know the "why" of vaginal intercourse, I could figure out what could be different here, what needs to be done, or whatever interesting data could be about this.

Thanks a lot!

Posts: 2 | From: Argentina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Zangief,

Let me start out with saying the every person is different in how they respond to situations and stimulations; this can even be different for the same person under different situations. I would like to start with having you read a couple of articles that may help you better understand a lot of what is involved with feeling pleasure and sexual pleasure, then we can discuss things better after that.

With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body
Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.