Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Valentines Day Surpirse???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Valentines Day Surpirse???
Mookie
Neophyte
Member # 52401

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since my boyfriend and I have been dating we have had a few sexual encounters, we still haven't gotten to go all they way. We both think that if I use my mouth, it will help our problem out. He knows I dont like the idea of doing that so he doesn't press the idea. When I asked my friends they said I might like it because Im in love with him. Either way, sometimes I feel that it is only right to return the favor. For valentine's day I wanted to surprise him and go "down south" for the first time. My only problem is, I've never done it before and Im scared of what the outcome might be. Do you have any advice on if I should do it, or if I should just stick with my first mind?
Posts: 13 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, one thing we always suggest is that you should follow what you feel comfortable with. If this is something you want to try, understand that if at any point you're really not comfortable you should stop and go back to something you are comfortable with (and also want to remember a condom to protect from STIs if you're not both tested.) Best thing to do is follow what you're feeling is best, so if you feel uncomfortable with the idea it's best to stay away from it for right now.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3417 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mookie
Neophyte
Member # 52401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you,,I really appreciate any advice I get
Posts: 13 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very welcome [Smile]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3417 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.