Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Confused?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confused?
Love to love
Activist
Member # 45991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love to love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So today I went to a Gyno to find a different BC for me, as I've mentioned before my BC pill was causing me to be depressed. Well when I got into the office and told the Doctor I began to have sex she wanted to a 'culture' test on me. So I rememoved my clothes and she swabbed my vulva, and put a finger(with a glove) in to check me out. Each time with lubercant. When she left I was putting on my underwear and trying to remove some of the lube still left on me. Well when I wipped myself there were a bunch of white clumps. I don't know what to call it, it was small and it honestly looked like toilet paper flakes but then I realized no this is coming from inside me. All day I've had clumps, not big at all and very white. I wasn't sure if this was from the lube, or the gloves or a mix, or do I really have an STI? I know I'm getting my results soon, but I'm still freaking out and want to know what you guys make think this is.

My boyfriend was tested 6 months before we got together and he was with a girl that he had been with for a while at this time and he was clean. So unless she cheated on him after he got tested, its the only way either one of us could have anything. But I really don't think she did cheat on him because of how attached she was and he was her first, but then again I don't know. I'm just freaking out. And yes, I did look at the STD stuff. :/

Posts: 115 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you didn't notice this before the exam, or it hadn't occurred before the exam it's likely not something you need to be too concerned about. Sometimes this can happen after an exam, depending on what type of lube is used, etc. The best thing to do is try and relax until you get your results back.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3417 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love to love
Activist
Member # 45991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love to love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well today I checked myself out, and my discharge is normal. I was so worried, but thank you for the helping advice. It calmed me down a lot to knwo that can happen. Thanks.
Posts: 115 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome [Smile]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3417 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.