Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Sexually frustrated...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexually frustrated...
keepinitgreen
Neophyte
Member # 45365

Icon 11 posted      Profile for keepinitgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lately I've been...craving (for lack of a better word) sex. I don't know how to deal with it. I just don't really enjoy masturbation. SO I'm at a complete loss for this frustration. I've been trying to take it out with excersizing (running, cardio, etc.)That stopped working, so then I tried relaxation techniques that work good for me (yoga, painting, drawing, listening to music). Does anyone have any advice for me?

(& I wasn't sure exactly what section to post this in...)

Posts: 13 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there,

I peeked through your post history and saw that you recently had intercourse for the first time, and that you didn't feel great about it after. How is that going? Are you still in contact with the friend you had sex with?

When feeling sexually frustrated but unable/unwilling to have partnered sex, masturbation tends to be the greatest outlet. I know you feel that you don't enjoy it, may I ask you to expand on that a little? Like, is it just uncomfortable, painful, or do you feel that it is wrong somehow?

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keepinitgreen
Neophyte
Member # 45365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keepinitgreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With my sexual partner, we've hung out in a group of people a few times. It's still kind of awkward, but it's not bad at all.

I don't feel masturbation is wrong. And it's not uncomfortable or painful. I just can't really get that much satisfaction from it.

Posts: 13 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.