Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Please confirm that there's no scare from this.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please confirm that there's no scare from this.....
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, just wanted to confirm that this presents no risk.

First my guy kissed me.....

Then I touched the tip of his penis.....there was very very very little wetness on my finger....

So scared I went and washed my hands in cold running water.....

Then he zipped up his pants...and fingered me...he was fully clothed when he fingered me...

Hope theres no risk here......

Posts: 104 | From: India | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, no risk there. Sperm don't survive when you wash your hands.

But Archer - looking through your post history, we've had a lot of posts from you asking about pregnancy risks, usually from very unlikely situations. I'm sure you're aware that we have a three-strikes rule here and you've really just about exhausted that.

If you have so many worries and fears concerning pregnancy, you might want to rethink whether it's wise for you to be sexually active at this point.

If you do have another query regarding risks, why not check out our handy article first:
What's the Risk? Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessments

[ 07-02-2007, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am so sorry about tht...I'll take care from now on but just one lst question....while i went to wsh my hnds, in cse in cse he hs little sperm on his hands, which may have come from zipping up his pants, would there still be no risk? because it was sometime before i cme back almost 10 minutes.....

So sorry abt going aginst the rule...I promise this is my last question....

Posts: 104 | From: India | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once exposed to air, sperm dies within about 15 or so minutes. So if your partner accidentally touched himself and while zipping up and then waited for you, even if he did get some sperm on his fingers, it likely wouldn't have been enough to cause any risks and even if it had been, it likely wouldn't have been viable anymore after all that time.

It's not that we don't want you posting here, Archer. It's just that, when you post with the same concerns over and over again, we're not really going to be able to give you new answers. At some point, we're just not able to help anymore.

If you find that you're still really worried about pregnancy, you can talk about that with other users in our thread here:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001131

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Thanks a lot....and I forgot to mention that he did touch my clothes with his hands before fingering me...so I assume sperm would have been killed by the time his hnds reached down there.....

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.