Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » help me!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me!!!
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for browneyes1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok here's my story. sorry it is lengthy! two months ago i manually stimulated my boyfriends penis while he stimulated my clit. there was no skin to skin contact. he massaged me but i had underwear on. his hand never went into my underwear.therefore, underwear was the barrier his hands only stayed on the outside. the same was true for me. i massaged his penis through his underwear. some precum did come thrue his underwear. yet we both had pants on also, only with zippers unzipped. we were kinda sitting next to each other so it wasnt like our genitals were pressed up against each others. he only touched me and i only touched him. i am almost certain no fluids were exchanged. a week or so later i got my period. last month he massaged me again, only i didnt for him. he only touched me and never himself. i dont think there was any possible way for fluids to be exchanged right? again, i got my period right on schedule. now this month, we didnt engage in any of that sort of contact. yet i am about 2 days after my expected period. since i had a regular period last month and there was no sexual activity since then, should i be worried? i am worried that i could be pregnant. could i have somehow gotten pregnant a couple periods ago and it only show now? i am almost certain no fluids were exchanged because all touching was done through the underwear barrier and only with hands. i never touched myself and he never touched himself. please give some advice!
Posts: 44 | From: NC | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Browneyes, we are all volunteers here, and we have lives to attend to outside Scarleteen, so a few hours is not an unusual amount of time to wait for a response. Please do not double post or make new posts asking us to answer- it is against the guidelines you agreed to when you signed up for the forums, and won't get your question answered any faster.

You have absolutely no pregnancy risk from clothed manual sex. Like you've been told in previous posts, if you have your period, you are NOT pregnant, and if there is no contact between semen and the vulva, there is no way for pregnancy to occur.

It's not that uncommon for women to experience some irregularity in their menstrual cycles. I don't know your age, but this is especially common within the first few years of menstruation starting. 2 days is certainly nothing to worry about.

[ 03-02-2007, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: leabug ]

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for browneyes1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im 18. how much irregularity (in days) is normal. should i be worried?
Posts: 44 | From: NC | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

what should i do if it dosn't come? is that normal?
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

what should i do if it dosn't come? is that normal?
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly? Especially when you're younger, periods can be irregular. There is no "normal" per se, that's why it's called irregularity.

Even the most regular women can be irregular every now and again, whether it's by a few days, or a couple weeks, and heck it IS normal to just miss an period entirely one month.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

ok. so by what i have described above that all massaging was done through a clothing barrier, there is no way i could be pregnant right? would u say not to worry about it?
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read leabug's post again, browneyes, she answered both those questions already. No risk, nothing to worry about.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
browneyes1989
Activist
Member # 32563

should i buy a pregnancy test or go to the doctor if my period dosnt come?
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By all means, if this was two months ago, buy a test and take it today, and hopefully that'll ease your mind some.

And it's time to really evaluate how you feel about sexual activity at this time in your life, yeah? If you can't go without constant reassurance that there's nothing to worry about, perhaps it's not worth the worry.

(In accordance with the Guidelines you agreed to when you signed up, this is your third pregnancy scare, and we have a policy on no longer entertaining posts where we've had to repeat ourselves several times. So, it's time to think about this, read up on the risk chart on the main site, and cool it with the pregnancy worries, okay?)

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.