Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Guys at my school !!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guys at my school !!!!!!
missy07
Neophyte
Member # 32064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missy07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok first, there is guys at my school that like me but the problem is, is that their in 12th grade and im in 9th. And i've heard them talking about how they wanna get with me and do that kind of stuff. But the other problem is, is that they do bad bad things and i dont know what i should do? Does anybody have a solution for me.??? [Wink]
Posts: 15 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My biggest suggestion is to take care of you. You're hearing rumors that they would like to be with you for a specific purpose, in addition to the fact that you're insinuating they participate in other illegal activities: all of these are HUGE red flags to me. My second suggestion: steer clear. Don't put yourself in danger, either physically, emotionally, or otherwise.

Bear in mind, as well, that if you're hanging out with them and they get caught, you'll also be liable; you'll be judged on the company you keep.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missy07
Neophyte
Member # 32064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missy07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea but there not all rumors because one of their friends is my friend that i talk to all the time. And i also hear what their saying at the lunch table because i sit on the same table but on the our side with my friends. But the problem is,is that i think that one of them is very attractive. Well, thanks for help i'll keep it in mind
Posts: 15 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plenty of people who aren't safe for us are people we might find attractive.

That doesn't mean we can't be smart and recognize that physically attractive people aren't always safe people and move the heck on and away.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68164 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missy07
Neophyte
Member # 32064

Thanks Heather you all r a big help. I'll keep all this stuff in mind. Thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.