Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » first time (male)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first time (male)
two toys in a toyshop
Neophyte
Member # 30592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for two toys in a toyshop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im new to this board
so im not sure if this is the right area to post my worry.

Anyways, im almost 17 and still a virgin. Im not bothered nor to thrive to have to sex but it has been on my mind lately.

let me just fill you in slightly about my relationships, first off im in what i would call i loving relationship with a my girlfriend, even though its only been 3 months im really really falling madly in love with her (teenage love lol) it seems far longer than 3months though considering ive seen everyday for the last 3 months and actually pretty much spent 7weeks constantly with her except for a few hours at night. SO thats my current realtionship, but withtin the last few weeks ive been having more and more thoughts and talks about sex with her, both being virgins we never really had the convidence about talking about us having sex. My girlfriend and i are sexually active except for intercourse. But last night we both kind burst and told each other how we felt about the subject.
We decided since this coming friday is the day we met 6months ago we would have sex then.
ive been really excited because ive never felt like this about anyone before and shes so perfect and the one i dfently want to loose my virginity too. We are both mature for our age at times and have thought it through
and will be taking all the precautions, so i hear you say whats the problem.
Well im really nervous.
i met my current girlfriend a few weeks after i broke up with my long term girlfriend who i had planned to have sex with but when it came down to it i just wasent ready.
but im sure its my current girlfriend i want to loose my viriginty too.
although
there are a few things on my mind

1. she has never had an orgasim with me or anyone before.
2. pre ejaculation had never really been an issue until lately (since ive been having sexual contact with her- i think its because i really get far more excited being around her)
3. also sometimes i only get precum, for example when shes some times give me a hand job etc. i go numb and dont ejaculate (worries me)
4. i also sometimes stay errect for upto an hour with out any contact which can become uncomfortable

all these things seems to be effecting my levels of worry.

im not really sure what the problem is as such but any feedback would be good
=]

sorry if this is unclear etc.
but thanks

--------------------
::::two toys in a toyshop::::

Posts: 1 | From: scotland | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly? Planning is always a very good idea, but I wouldn't plan to have intercourse on any type of anniversary, especially if this is your first time. It seems to put a lot of pressure on you, and her, in many ways.

As for your questions/things on your mind:

1. Does she masturbate? Probably the easiest way to orgasm is through masturbation. So if she can do it herself, than she can do it with someone else. It's just a matter of finding the right person and the right stimulation. Do keep in mind, however, that very, very few women can orgasm through just penetration. There are very few nerve endings in the vagina, so most women need some other sort of stimulation.

2. Just because you've ejaculated doesn't mean you have to stop. If you still feel generally aroused, why stop? Ejaculation/orgasm doesn't have to signal an end; rather, you can keep going if both you are your partner wish.

3. Our bodies don't ALWAYS respond the way we'd like them to. Sometimes there are days when we just can't seem to pleasure ourselves, or can't get the response we usually get. It's no biggie, you just can't let it bother you.

4. What you are experiencing is totally normal. Guys, especially young men, often find themselves becoming erect even without any sexual thought or contact. Again, nothing to worry about, yes it can be uncomfortable, but it is only temporary.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.