Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Another Pool Question...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Pool Question...
Monotonous
Activist
Member # 29530

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Monotonous         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel really stupid posting another question like this. It just makes me feel so much better to hear one of the volunteers tell me I'm alright.

Okay, so, I went to a pool party today. My boyfriend was there as well. I was latching onto him as he carried me to the other side of the pool, and our crotches were touching. He jokingly started to thrust and I freaked out at him, which I feel bad for, but... Okay. Can I get pregnant from that? Like, pre-ejaculate soaking through our swim suits? He was erect, I know that 'cause I felt it.

I really need to calm down, don't I. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 59 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you're describing gives you NO risk of pregnancy, at all. (Though, I would tell your boyfriend that while you're having trouble stressing over the thought of becoming pregnant, he lay off ANY jokes like that, period.)

How's your situation coming, hon? Have you started looking into seeing a counselor or therapist to deal with addressing these anxiety issues related to pregnancy worries?

[ 08-06-2006, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: dailicious ]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monotonous
Activist
Member # 29530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monotonous         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for asking! Eh, it's coming around, I guess, but still not having my period doesn't really make me feel much better. And my boobs aren't sore in the least. [Frown] The last period I had was sometime in early June, and my great grandmother's in the hospital so my grandmother's always at the hospital, work, or just plain too busy to take me to a PP. She said she'll tell me when she has a day off, though.

The therapist deal; my father still hasn't gotten his benefits from his job yet. He was supposed to get them in June, I don't know what's going on. He doesn't like to involve me in those kind of matters, but I'll know when he has insurance for therapy and whatnot because that's when I'll get my glasses.

I've been keeping myself busy, which helps tremendously for keeping anxiety at bay. That, and having Scarleteen to come to, read, and get reminded that my situation gives me no pregnancy risks whatsoever.

What really bothers me is the STDs thing. Because my boyfriend and I have had VERY high risks of contracting STDs... I know if I have one, he needs to get tested. But he doesn't have someone to take him like I do. *sigh* Okay. Well. I'll deal with that when it comes, right? Right now I'm doing everything I can do, so why worry?

Thanks dailicious, just for being here. It helps a lot.

Posts: 59 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.