Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » first time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first time
boogle-buddie
Neophyte
Member # 26589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boogle-buddie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, right now im with a girl and there is a possiblity of sex happening, but she is a virgin and i am not. i have a copule questions that i would feel alot better if i knew the answers.

Are there any big things to avoid during her first time? i usualy switch position at least 4 times during sex to keep it interesting, would that still be a good idea?

and this question is unrelated, but how big do you have to be to use magnum condoms? is 7 1/2-8 1/8 (its somewhere in that area) big enough?

thank you once again on your advice

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can stretch a regular sized condom over my forearm. And I'm a boxer. In other words, it's not really about length, but about girth. If you feel of an average girth, stick to regular condoms.

Condoms need to fit snugly, so it's always better to guess smaller rather than larger. If it doubt, buy a handful of different condoms for yourself and see which you prefer.

What your particular partner may or may not like is something she can and should tell you during sex: you can initiate this communication by simply asking her questions like this.

Per readiness and some women's issues with intercourse, having a look at these is likely to be of help:
• Yield for Pleasure (or, why chilling out with intercourse can improve your sex life)
• From OW! to Wow: Identify the causes of Painful Vaginal Sex and Kick the Pain to the Curb
• Ready or Not? The Readiness Checklist
• First Intercourse 101
• Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.