Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » His and Hers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: His and Hers
aprilpunk4
Neophyte
Member # 12402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aprilpunk4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a question concerning my boyfriend, and one concerning me, though it has to do with both of us.

Okay, well I was just wondering if it is common for a guy to be aroused by being touched on his chest and nipples. I know it is for a girl, but for a guy?

Also, I had my period for a few days, like I usually do, and then yesterday it was gone so my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he fingered me, but only a little big because it started to hurt. Then later on that night I went to the bathroom and I had my period again. This is something that happens every once in a while-I will think it is gone and then later it comes back, but when I took out my tampon even later that night, there was this huge piece of tissue or something on it. You know how like sometimes tissues come out with the blood? Well this was like an inch long so it scared me, I was like maybe i needed that!! And then I started wondering if it all had something to do with being fingered earlier. I kind of doubt it since I think I would have been bleeding differently if that were the case-this was like my normal period. I dunno, I guess I just want reassurance. It is gone again today.
Thank you!!

Posts: 21 | From: jamestown NC USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes, even male nipples are sensitive to touch. many guys find nipple stimulation to be sexually arousing.

and the second question. when your period stops, sometimes, not everything in the uterus has been expelled. the residue usually breaks down and gets reabsorbed into the body. when you engage in a sexual activity, your uterus and vagina contract rhythmically. so if you do this right after your period has stopped, it can actually push some of the menstrual residue out, making it look like your period came back.

Think of it as an upside-down ketchup bottle. When the ketchup runs out, there's still some clinging to the sides of the bottle. But if you squeeze and hsake the bottle, some of the clinging ketchup will come out.

------------------
"Have you ever taken a moment to consider the alternate meaning of the word 'debugger?'" quoth Jack
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.