Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Bf...Fingering... question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bf...Fingering... question
ButtercupSweetheart
Neophyte
Member # 9812

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ButtercupSweetheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on the phone with my bf hte other nite and we were talking and well he didnt ask the question cuz he gets embarassased like i do about certain stuff sometimes, like everybody does, but i knoe he wants to finger me, and i was j/w, if he did could i get anything? like a STI OR STD from somebody fingering you? and if so what? when a guy fingers wpuld you still be a virgin cuz he popped ya cherry fer godsakes lol hope to get an answer soon
Posts: 22 | From: LA, CA, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there. Your questions can be answered in the articles at the main site - please look around before posting to help us save bandwidth.

Yes, you can get STDs from fingering. A Quickie STD/STI Risk Assessment will show you which ones.

To protect yourself we recommend the use of latex gloves during manual sex. Safe, Sound & Sexy – A Safer Sex How-To is a great article about what to use when.

Magical Cups & Bloody Brides will tell you all about virginity.

However what really concerns me is that fact that you are your boyfriend are having difficulties talking about sex. Communication is crucial here, as in the rest of your relationship. Take a look at Ready or Not? –The Readiness Checklist

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.