Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » first time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first time
emilie19
Neophyte
Member # 9229

Icon 5 posted      Profile for emilie19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i just had sex with my bf about 4 days ago and i feel confuse. i dont regret anything though. i feel weird. i feel like if im weet all the time is that normal. it also looks a little different now its kinda wrinkle will it go back to normal. i know he did not go all the way in only about 2 inches. wasit enough to break my hymen.
Posts: 5 | From: lywood, ca, u.s | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky1402
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky1402     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not exactly clear on what you're asking, but from what I can gather you're worried about the appearance and wetness of your genitals after you had sex? If you're wondering if the things you've noticed are normal, I'd say that they likely are- no one person is alike, so everyone's body reacts differently to things like that. Wetness is definitely normal, whether you've had intercourse or not- most (if not all) women experience that from time to time. It may just be your body's reaction to something new (ie. first time intercourse).

As for the wrinkled appearance of your vulva, that's quite normal too. They all look different hun, it's nothing to be worried about. Though, I'm not so sure whether sexual intercourse could cause it to take on a wrinklier appearance- I've never heard of that happening, but if any of the other advos have an idea, I'd love to hear it. Wrinkliness (sp?) in that area is normal, and chances are that was the way it looked before, you just may not have noticed it previously.

And the hymen situation? Yes, going only a couple inches into your vagina can stretch or tear your hymen. But the thing is, your hymen may have already been completely or partially gone before you even had intercourse. Tampon use, masturbation, exercise and sports (ie. horseback riding, gymnastics, soccer, whatever), and all kinds of other things can erode your hymen. It's actually quite common. In fact, not all women are even born with a hymen at all, or only have a partial one.

Be sure to check out this link, it's great for getting to know your genitals, and it has plenty of handy diagrams and explanations: Pink Parts- Female Sexual Anatomy

------------------
~*Scarleteen Advocate

"I hate broccoli. And yet, in a certain sense- I AM broccoli." --The Tick

Posts: 492 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.