Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » orgasm help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: orgasm help
cookiecovention
Neophyte
Member # 9077

Icon 5 posted      Profile for cookiecovention     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I have recently started fooling around and he is my first boyfriend so he does most of the things when we fool around because I'm still a little bit nervous. Anyway, he fingers me and goes down on me and it feels really good but I havent gotten an orgasm. I know if i knew what made me get one i could maybe tell him so he could do that to me, but I've tried it myself and i can't find anything. If you have some insight please help, because I would really like to experience an orgasm. Thanks
Posts: 1 | From: ct | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We can't give technique advice here, for some very good reasons- first, its not legal, and second, its not accurate- at least not for everyone. We could tell you what works for us, or what we've heard works for others, but that's no guarantee that it will result in an orgasm for you.

I can tell you, however, that its important to know your own body. Most women experience their first orgasm not with a partner, but through masturbation. As with everything, this is not a hard and fast rule, but knowing what you like, as an individual does help when you begin to explore sex with a partner.

We do have an article on these sorts of issues here at Scarleteen; it tells you all about what's going on in your body during arousal and orgasm:
Sexual Response and Orgasm – A User’s Guide

Also, a couple more articles you may wish to read deal with safe sex (remember sex isn't just intercourse!) and sexual readiness:
Ready or Not? –The Readiness Checklist
Safe, Sound & Sexy – A Safer Sex How-To

[This message has been edited by Beppie (edited 07-17-2002).]

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.