Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I need to know if I am a regular person around private parts cause people at school..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need to know if I am a regular person around private parts cause people at school..
Sammy Dukes
Neophyte
Member # 9006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammy Dukes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen, I know that I just did a topic, but the people at my school make fun of me and girls aren't exactly ignoring what they are saying about me and my body in the "sensitive" area. 4 1/2 inches for a barly 13 year old. Normal or SHORT
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been my experience that people will make fun of other people for almost ANYTHING. They'll mock people for their hair color, their skin color, their body shape or size, the way they walk, and whether their body meets some perceived norm.

There is nothing wrong with the size of your penis. You are 13 years old, and your body will change and develop over the next 5-7 years in ways that you may not even begin to contemplate. This will include changes in height, changes in your voice, changes in your muscle mass, and probably changes to your genitals. Stop worrying about how you look now; it's going to change.

Furthermore, most women don't give a rat's patoot about penis size, so I highly doubt that the teasing is going to affect your ability to be sexual with women in the future. (For one thing, high school only lasts so long, and there's always the chance to meet women who've never heard you be teased.)

How are people finding out about the size of your penis, anyways? Unless you're telling them, or showing it off, most people shouldn't know. You could say something like "Dude, how do you know? You been looking up my gym shorts?" when met by a cruel remark, or you could just give them a Glare of Doom and walk off.

e.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guidelines

Please obey the board guidelines and do not post the same thing more than once. Thanks.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate (and Labia Lady)

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.