Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » fingering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fingering
p-mac^snoziroh
Neophyte
Member # 8881

Icon 5 posted      Profile for p-mac^snoziroh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me and my g/f hav been goin out for about 9 months. we hav been taking things slow and i think that it would be a good time to go to the next level. i want to finger her but i dont know how to go about it, or even what to do. how should i go about this?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so you know, we can't give sexual technique--it's prohibited in our guidelines.

First of all, using latex gloves with a water based lube (available at the drugstore) will protect her from scratches from your hands, as well as offer protection against STDs. As for what to do, talking to your partner is a really good idea--you could say something like "I really don't know what to do to make you feel good, could you help me out?" Everyone likes different things so by communicating with your partner, you can find out what works best.

Handy articles:
Pink Parts – Female Sexual Anatomy
Safe, Sound & Sexy – A Safer Sex How-To

------------------
Kindness and honesty can be expected only from the strong.
Anonymous

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.