Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Need some help going South....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need some help going South....
ghostface
Neophyte
Member # 8534

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ghostface     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been dating my 22 year old bf for 4 months now and I still have made no attempt to go down HIS pants . Whenever we are fooling around , mid way I get stressed out and Im not sure why . He feels me up , and gives me oral , but I havent done much back . Im 18 and this stuff is all new to me so it makes me feel really incapable and akward because I have no experince doing this stuff . And as ridiculous as this may sound I think Im afraid of his penis lol . Anyways , if anyone can give me some advice it would be soooo apreciated . I really want to please my bf , not because I feel I owe it , but because I want to , but I really need some help getting over this stupid phobia .

Thanxxxx

------------------
Its me . Out . GhostFace .

Posts: 3 | From: Ottawa , Ontario , Canada | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ghostface!

While we at Scarleteen cannot give advice about technique (it is in the guidelines you agreed to) we can tell you that one of the most important things you will use in your sexual relationships is *communication* There's no tried and true technique because everyone is different, and likes different things during sex.

Talk to your boyfriend, and he'll be more than happy to let you in on what he likes

Also, remember, if you are uncomfortable with any sexual activity (such as oral sex, which you've suggested here) there's no time limit you're trying to beat. Just wait until you're ready, and everything will work itself out.

Hope this helps!

Lisa D
Scarleteen Advocate

Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.