Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » i have a question, i need alot of suggestions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i have a question, i need alot of suggestions
stefanie
Neophyte
Member # 8339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

im not realy sure where this type of question should go, but here it is.

i have dark brown hair. when i shave my legs i have such a problem getting the hair off, i end up going throught 2/3 sharp razors everytime, im getting sick of it.  i have tried electric razors, they dont work at all for me.

i have tried using shaving cream, soap, shampoo, and just water, but nothin seems to work.

AND, i dont know f its just me, but on the back of my thighs, NOTHIN, not even 3 razors, seem to take the hair off, no matter what direction i shave. does anybody else have that problem with there thighs

i know this might sound strange, but could some people just have tougher, thicker hair than others, if so, is there anything you can do about easy removal of it.

i am getting sick and tired of it, HELP!!!!

p.s. im only 16, so if anybody has some advise, try not using to big of words

i sometimes read other posts, and dont know what certain words are, reason being, well im still in school .....thanks

Posts: 12 | From: oviedo, fl, u.s | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Egads, why bother with your thighs; especially the backs? The hair there tends to be so find that it's really not worth removing, maybe that's why it's giving you a hard time.

And yes, different people have different hair textures. If shaving's not working for you, you can give it up entirely (my preference), try sugaring (check about.com for a good recipe), or even little sandpapery mitts, which you can get a drugstores, and which are surprisingly effective.

------------------
Why scream and cry when you know it's true?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.