Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Relationships.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » do i stil have a right to care?

Author Topic: do i stil have a right to care?
Tigris
Neophyte
Member # 6207

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tigris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
k the prob is ive been unoffically seein this guy meaning were not offically going out because wen we discussed it i was just out of a realtionship+neither of us were ready.
We practically act like a couple neways, but the prob is he emailed me the other day boastin about how this girl he got off with on the weekend was yummy!
I no i have no rights to go mad or nething but he really hurt my feelings the way he like boasted about it to me.im not sure how i was ment to react do i have a right to feel hurt cause were not going out?i dont really no wats going on with us or weather its worth the risk going out with him things like this just put me off more!what do u think?

please help tig x

Posts: 31 | From: Ireland | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have to understand that you DO have a right to your feelings ... And it's completely valid. No one here can tell you how to feel or tell you that you have no right to feel the way that you do.

If it makes you uncomfortable when he talks about stuff like that, tell him. I think it's a bit unfair of him to put you in that position, knowing you have feelings for him (he does know that, right?) ... Communication is super important. Sit down and talk to him about it ... He won't know that he hurt you, otherwise, and then you both might be able to come to an agreement about where this relationship is going.

I'm gonna send this on over to Relationships, where you can get more than one response

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.