Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » it really hurts ,i screamed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it really hurts ,i screamed
sweetie with a smile
Neophyte
Member # 7669

Icon 9 posted      Profile for sweetie with a smile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i took the advice from one of the experts i said that every time i have sex with my boyfriend it hurts so much i either want to scream or do scream..but he says i am just tight and i need to get worked in... but it doesnt get better... she suggested using like a lubricant the next time and we did to day i was completly relaxed and he was goin slow and everything but i still want to scream and ended up doin so... what is wrong with me....
Posts: 20 | From: kingston,on,canada | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing is wrong with you. the ugly truth is, sometimes the first few tries is painful for some girls. that's right, it takes a few tries before everything falls into place, so to speak.

the best you can do is what the other advo told you: lube, relax, extra foreplay, etc. unfortunately, now that you're probably expecting pain, it's going to be a whole lot harder to relax.
or you could give up for a few weeks (let yourself heal up -- you've probably experienced some tearing and abrasion) and try again later.

------------------
oh, don't even po-mo me, baby...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you been to a gynocologist yet? If you haven't, you should. If intercourse is that painful, that's definately something you should let your gyn know so that they can make sure everything is physically ok with you. (Besides, if you're sexually active, you should most definately be getting regular gyn exams)

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.