Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Relationships.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Am I wrong??

Author Topic: Am I wrong??
PantherGirl
Neophyte
Member # 7703

Icon 5 posted      Profile for PantherGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need some help.

I am going out with this guy and he says I mean the world to him. I use to say that he meant the world to me too and that I loved him, but now I am really confused.

This is my problem:
This boy that I have been in loved with for like ever has told me that he liked me. When he told me that my feelings changed so quickly for my boyfriend. I feel more connected to this boy than with my own boyfriend and I have always wanted him to like me. Me and this boy talked on the phone the other night for like 4 hours straight and he told me so much personal things and I told him personal things about me. I didn't feel shy or anything and now I want to dump my boyfriend.
** Should I dump my boyfriend and go for this other guy??
** Should I tell my boyfriend how I feel??
** Is this thing for the other guy just a thing or do I really like him??
Please help me!!

Posts: 1 | From: pascagoula, ms, usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving to Relationships

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.