Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I'm not sure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm not sure
supergrl
Neophyte
Member # 7143

Icon 9 posted      Profile for supergrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok since i found this website i have learned a lot of things and i have become more scared now on having sex. Right now i'm only 17 and i have been having sex for about four months, with my boyfriend. Firs of i want to say that him nor me have any STDs. well ever since we started having sex (we have sex once a week), i seem to get aroused very quickly sometimes i don't want it but i just do out of nowhere, now i don't know if this is normal, but everytime i get aroused like that i get this white discharge and sometimes it's a lot, it seems to come from my cloritis, but i'm not sure.
One of my questions is that everytime me and my boyfriend have sex he wants to make me orgasm and he has achived it, the thing is that i read in another website that when a women gets an orgasm they have this liquid come out and it's not a lot, but mine is, it feels good, but it's makes me feel awkward afterwards because it seems like if i peed on my self.
well getting to my most important question. since i started having sex we use condoms ofcourse and i use a foam that kills sperm, so far this has come out to be very good because we have had sex with out a condom and i haven't gotten pregnant.
but lately everytime i get my period it seems that i don't bleed as much as i used to before i started having sex. is this normal?
when i used to get my periods befor i was always early or right on the 28th day, it seems to be changing, las moth i was late one day, and this month i see no sign of getting my period i usually know because my breast hurt. and so far there is no sign, i know that there is a posibility that i might be pregnant since i am having sex, now i know everyone asks you about IF they are pregnant but what are the symptoms?
people have told me that there is everything from vomiting, to eating too much. las time i had sex was last week, so are there any symptoms that could tell me if i'm pregnant? i hope though that i won't, for now i thing that i've had enough of sex, after reading your website i have become more scared than ever so THANK YOU!!
if you have any suggestions, i'm more than willingly to hear them

Posts: 11 | From: las vegas nevada usa | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spermicides are not that great for preventing pregnancy by themselves, hon. They are meant to be paired with a condom, and by having sex without one, yes, you are at risk.

The only way - THE ONLY WAY - to tell if you're pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. Wait till two weeks after the event, or until after your period should have come, and then take one. If it's neg, wait a week and take another one.

Good luck, and tell us how it goes.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

this is what you get for liking it.
"Sebastian, you're in a mess, you had a dream they called you king of all the hipsters - is it true or are you still the queen?" --Belle and Sebastian, "Put The Book Back On The Shelf"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 4 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, I missed this:

quote:
Firs of i want to say that him nor me have any STDs.

How do you know? Have you and your partner been monogamous for at least a year? Have you had two STD screens, six months apart, come up clean? If not, you need to be having protected sex, every time. You have exposed yourself to an STD risk, and you do need to get yourself tested to stay healthy!

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.