Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » NEED HELP!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEED HELP!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
PoohBears061502
Neophyte
Member # 6534

Icon 5 posted      Profile for PoohBears061502     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to post this message because it is very embarrasing. But I really need help because I am afraid that it could be something serious. I do not mean to be gross. Ok here I go. For some reason why I after I have sex it burns and hurts it also kind of feels swollen (my vagina). It is not all the time that it happens but sometimes. And sometimes my fiancee has a hard time getting it in me, I am afraid that there is something wrong. I do not know if this has anything to do with that but sometimes (just out of the blue) I will have like turns in my stomache. Like a baby kicking but its not because it has been going on for years. I do have BV so I do not know if that has anything to do with it either. Sorry it is so long but if you can please help!!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it could be a few possibilities:

- Could be you have a latex allergy
- Could be you have chronic UTIs
- Could be you're simply not using enough lubrictant, and thus your tissues are terribly sensitive and abraded

And it could be some other things, or none of those things. But what I'd suggest (and usually do) is that you start at your gynecologists office to weed out any possibilities with this that can be treated easily, or that NEED to be treated for your health or well-being. Do be sure and tell your GYN all of your symptoms so he or she can be of the most help.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.