Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » How do i

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do i
Curiousgirl
Neophyte
Member # 5494

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Curiousgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I am bisexual but I am really liking girls right now and I really want to hook up with someone. But how do I find people in my area? like I have already been with two girls from my scvhool but i go to catholic school so yeah there really isn't anyone. I am a junior so i know what i want but i was wondering if you knew anyway I could meet some girls from the ST pete tampa florida area?
Posts: 2 | From: st pete, fl, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you try getting involved in some GLBT groups in your area? I know they're out there, you just have to look for them.

And, as i'm sure you know, ST isn't a dating service. We're here to answer your questions and such, but we can't allow the transfer of personal info on the boards that you'd need to meet people from here. Your best bet would to get to know people in your own area through youth groups.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.