Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » READ-ONLY ARCHIVE » General Health & Nutrition » worried..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: worried..
DogLover
Activist
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DogLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why are my breasts painful when touched?
hasnt happened before

--------------------
x Just me x

Posts: 115 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it a soreness inside the breast that you are feeling? It is very common for women to have sore breasts in the week before their period is due.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DogLover
Activist
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DogLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just the whole breast is sore, iv never had sore breasts before a period before though. can it be a sign of pregnancy? or not

--------------------
x Just me x

Posts: 115 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pre-menstrual symptoms can come and go, the same symptoms don't necessarily pop up for each cycle.

Have you had a pregnancy risk? Sore and tender breasts do sometimes accompany pregnancy, but it'd be pretty far in PLUS I'm sure that just from looking around the site you know that there are no symptoms that tell you that you're pregnant. Only a pregnancy test can do that.

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.