Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » The Star of Tomorrow--Star2be17 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Star of Tomorrow--Star2be17
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, today was an enjoyable day.

I had sex for the first time. yay! Honestly, i never would have been able to do it if it hadn't been for Scarleteen. Last summer when i discovered ST i also discovered my sexuality...and look how far it's gotten me.

Wowie!

So as for the sex. It hurt. It hurt a LOT at first, but as i got used to it and we actually found the way my vaginal canal sloped it got easier. I really don't know what else to say. I certainly don't feel "unvirginized" as i thought i would. I guess that goes to show virgin is a pretty vague term. And i don't feel any different either. Well, except for that soreness down there.

We used Durex condoms and Astroglide!
Thank you scarleteeners! they were excellent.

*contented sigh*

------------------
The world's a rollercoaster, and I am not strapped in

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowboy Take Me Away Dixie Chicks

I said i wanna touch the earth
I wanna break it in my hands
I wanna grow something wild and unruly.
I wanna sleep on the hard ground
In the comfort of your arms
On a pillow of bluebonnets
And a blanket made of stars.
Oh it sounds so good to me.

I said cowboy take me away.
Fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue.
Set me free, oh i pray.
Closer to heaven above and closer to you.
Closer to you.

I wanna walk and not run.
I wanna skip and not fall.
I wanna look at the horizon and not see a building standing tall.
I wanna be the only one
for miles and miles.
Except for maybe you and your simple smile.
Oh it sounds so good to me.

I said cowboy take me away.
Fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue.
Set me free, oh i pray.
Closer to heaven above and closer to you.
Closer to you......

------------------
Act young while you still are.

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, it's finally Spring Break! But i am sooo bored! i have nothing to do. My bf has gone on vacation ( ) to florida and left me all alone. *sigh* i think i'll practice my highway driving and drive down to madison later this week. that should be exciting....

Later ~~CAT~~

------------------
Act young while you still are.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Argh can you believe it?? My boyfriend's mother forbids us from going in his basement! Apparently it's "too messy" (why would i care if it's messy?) but i'll bet she's suspicious of what we do down there. I must admit, that's where the condoms are hidden.....
But this sucks! Does this mean no more sex? There's nowhere else we can do it!

The really sad thing is that i'm so upset about this.
I'm a selfish girl

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While my bf was in Florida for Spring Break he wrote me a love letter. I decided to include a bit of it in my signature!

------------------
"Distance and time do not make the heart grow fonder, but only serve to show he who is missing how deep and vigilent his love lies." ~~My boyfriend :)

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Well, i found out this morning my parents are getting a divorce....

I'll probably write more later, i'm gonna give my mommy a massage...

Lilfran14
Activist
Member # 6858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilfran14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well star i just read eeverything you posted, and you sound like an interesting person. you to day dreamer. Good luck with your rents and im sorry to hear about your boyfriend and the basement. that sucks!!

------------------
~*Katie Frances*~

Why is it that in the
land of the free, home
of the brave, why is it
that i still feel like a
slave.?"

Life is too short..Live it well and with the people you care about.. Don't ever let your work become your life... Go out there and live a little before its too late** Dr. Greene ER

Posts: 183 | From: Buffalo, NY :) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, what a horrible day...just horrible

So today was the day i was suppposed to take my road test (the 13th was my birthday, btw ). We had a half day of school and my test was at 2:25. So after lunch w/ my boyfriend, my mom and i went out and practiced my driving, after which i felt really confident...i was going to do great! Then my brother took me to the DMV and we sat around and waited for a while until they called me. I walked out to my car with the dude and he had to check the lights, signals, etc...
And then--the horn didn't work. I KNEW it didnt work....but it never crossed my mind that it would have to work in order to take the test. ARgh i was SO MAD...i need to let fly at something. So i didnt even get to take the damn test....and the next opening isn't until July!! <cries>

------------------
"Distance and time do not make the heart grow fonder, but only serve to show he who is missing how deep and vigilent his love lies." ~~My boyfriend :)

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

It's summer vacation!!
yay......i'm a junior.

BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Star2be17:
And then--the horn didn't work.

Oh my God, it happened to you too?! Wow! I'd never met anyone else whom that had ever happened to. I'm sorry that you were sidetracked by a broken horn, but I must admit I am glad I'm not the only one!

It happened to me waaaaaay back in 1995. In SoCal you have to make appointments for your drivers' exam months in advance, and even then the closest DMV office that had an availabile slot was 30 miles north. So I drove the whole way there, honking the horn, checking the signals etc. And then when I get there, the horn decides not to work. Just at the wrong time, when the instructor is making sure it is operative. I had no idea why it chose that time to break, but the car was a piece-o-junk anyway.

Of course, if your story ends up like mine did, you'll do perfectly on your next go around. So fear not.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

No way! Phew! im glad im not the only one...and i hope my next appointment (the 18th) goes well, like yours did. if i fail i wont get to take it till august!!
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

This is the song that never ends,
yes it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends....

*sigh* i miss Lambchops

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Anyone like the band FiveIronFrenzy? I sure do. My new sig is some of the lyrics from their song Superpowers!

------------------
Bacon bits and jalapenos on my Polish hot dog.
Half a pound of potato chips and a beef jerky log.
I press my face to the window, a wrapper sticks to my shirt.
Eight people in a stinky van, a couple more couldn't hurt.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Lyrics to The Greatest Song Ever Written:
Edwin McCain--I'll Be (Album: Misguided Roses)

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
stop me and steal my breath.
Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky
never revealing their depth.

Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated
I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

Chorus:
I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

Rain falls angry on the tin roof
as we lie awake in my bed.
You're my survival, you're my living proof
my love is alive and not dead.

Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated
I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

Repeat Chorus

I've been dropped out, burned up,
fought my way back from the dead.
Tuned in, turned on, remembered the things that you said.

Repeat Chorus

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

I passed my road test!!!!
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see that red 'embarassed' face up in the corner there? That's what i look like. I just got back from Whitefish Dunes on Lake Michigan and i have an odd-looking, uneven sunburn pretty much everywhere. It's worst on my legs though.

Tomorrow my boyfriend and i go to his grandparent's summer house up on Shawano Lake. Yay! more swimming and sunburning! I'm actually *not* looking forward to going. Perhaps it would be all right if i were going for one day, but i have qualms about staying overnight with my boyfriend's family. If only i could sleep in his room!

But seriously, i like his family a lot...but i dont know if they like me! His mother always makes fun of me for not talking. Grrr, what if i dont have anything to say? I'm a quiet person, can't anyone accept that?? Then they always have work for us to do there, so i never get to spend time with John. Y'know, the only reason i'm going is so i don't have to spend another weekend away from him! (The past two weekends he's been camping) In 8 days i'm leaving on a two-week trip to Walla Walla, Washington, and that's the longest i'll have ever gone without kissing my boy . I need to spend all the time that i can with him before i go!

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

I'm Back!

My trip was fun, but it was bloody hot out west. On the way to Walla Walla we stopped at many points of interest, including a 60 foot Jolly Green Giant, The Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Medicine Wheel, Devils Tower, Yellowstone, and last but definitely not least, WALL DRUG. Unfortunately my dad broke my camera so i didnt get to take as many pictures as i would have liked...but oh well, there's always the photographic memory.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, in my last post i didnt mention that we went to DeSmet, SD, and toured the Laura Ingalls Wilder homestead and surveyor's house (As told about in By The Shores of Silver Lake). So i decided that i would read all the Little House books again when i got home! I'm halfway through The Long Winter and i started it this morning. I like summer! Nothing to do but read....

New sig, yes?

------------------
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning!" --Apocalypse Now

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Yay, it feels good to be back. i've been so busy with school i havent had time for the computer at all (except of course to type papers ). And thanks to the KittenGoddess i found my thread...it seemed to have disappeared. My classes are pretty cool this year, even though i get a truckload of homework every single night. And most of it is reading assignments for American Studies. I can never concentrate when i read...especially when its boring stuff about Puritans.

I'm in two choirs this year, and i really like it. Thats the only part of my day i look forward to.

I also skipped a level of German, so i'm in a class of mostly seniors. It's really hard. I just can't win with this language. German 3 was too easy, and German 5 is too hard. Oh well. I guess i could use a challenge.

I need a new sig, but i can't remember that quote i heard from Mozart...ah well, i'll change it later.

Later,
Cat.

Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! It's been so un-Cat-ish around the boards lately.

------------------
That's Mrs. Rivers Cuomo to you. :)

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Whee, it's nice outside today. I'm going go-karting and mini golfing with my friend this afternoon...it'll be great. HARDCORE go-karting, the kind you need your driver's license for.

Yesterday was my one year anniversary! I woke up in the morning to my boyfriend making omelets and crepes for breakfast. that was nice. I gave him a picture frame with pictures of us when we were babies, and when we went out in 7th grade, and from this past year. We spent the whole day together, and it was lovely. I can't believe i'm so in love with the guy i used to hate. Hmm...maybe i didnt hate him after all...

[This message has been edited by Star2be17 (edited 10-13-2002).]

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how things happen. John and i broke up on sunday. It was his idea, but i soon realized (after much advice from mommy) that i want my freedom and myself back. But now i'm really missing him. We're on good terms (the break up wasn't "messy") but i miss him so terribly. It's weird not kissing him when i get out of the car. If i could just kiss him one more time...but that would just complicate things. I've gone through the whole "friends with benefits" thing and it is not good. Anyway, i have to go cry myself to sleep.
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, sorry to hear that Cat!

But ya know what they say. There's a light at the end of every tunnel! Things will work out for the best, don't you worry.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Deanna! You always make me feel good

I know i will be fine eventually...but it seems like the initial hurt will never go away.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Whoooo i feel like i'm in middle school again! I have two crushes! i havent had a crush in a loooong time. unfortunately, one of them's on my ex-boyfriend's best friend....
this liking other guys is really helping me get over the last one.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

I hope everyone had a happy holiday!

I did...and i got The Best of Simon and Garfunkel CD for Christmas and i am now obsessed with them.

I put a bit of my obsession in my new sig

------------------
I'd rather be a forest than a street. Yes I would. If I could, I surely would.

Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Simon's a cool song writer, and if you like the S&G stuff, you'd probably like his early solo stuff too. Art Garfunkel mostly sort of sucked as a solo artist, unfortunately, so I'd say skip that stuff.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

Where are my goddamned pants?
BD,SA

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Milke:
Paul Simon's a cool song writer, and if you like the S&G stuff, you'd probably like his early solo stuff too.

I'd agree wholeheartedly. Go find his catchy little tune called "Kodachrome," which has what is arguably the greatest opening line in musical history.

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PSOM

"Battery Stolen; Youth Charged"

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Oh my gosh that IS the greatest line! I totally agree...paul simon is a really good songwriter! When i listen to The Sound of Silence i just get shivers...the lyrics are so...i don't know...cool!
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

I love Paul Simon. I love "Me and Julio down by the Schoolyard."
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

quote:
Milke, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

Where are my goddamned pants?
BD,SA

Just wondering what all that stuff stood for. (I know RATS )

Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do ya?
Consider my fondness for older cartoons, cheesy martial arts, and big-nosed boys and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

I want a boy for my birthday . . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

quote:
and big-nosed boys

I got that one, though I'm not quite sure what the SS is for.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Good day today. Well, nothing bad happened, so it was a good day.

I wore my cute new sweater from Old Navy and now i'm talking to my crush online...seems like he's having a big fight with his girlfriend. In a way i'm happy, because if they break up i might actually stand a chance with him...but i also feel bad for *him*, and because i'm hoping they'll break up. *sigh*

My friend is now telling me that there are all these problems in her life that she has never told anyone about! Slowly but surely i am helping her talk about them. I know she wants to but it's so hard for her! She's seen how much i LOVE talking about my problems and how much it helps me...so hopefully she can get some of it off her chest.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Welp, must be that time of year again! It's a snow day! Interesting...if you read the entry from Feb. 1st 2002, it was a snow day then, too! It's finally winter in Wisconsin!

:-D

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.