Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » The Star of Tomorrow--Star2be17 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Star of Tomorrow--Star2be17
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what it's like to live in Wisconsin in November? The beginning of the month is usually nice and warm, and you think that it's practically spring! but then, as you get toward the middle of the month everything turns dark and cloudy and cold and rainy! And that's what it's like today.

As I look out the large windows in my parent's room, i see that it's already dark and it's not even 5:00 pm. <grumble>

To start off, here are some of the basics:

Name: Catherine (Cat)

Favorite things: raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....no no just kidding. Hooded Sweatshirts, Flip flops, Nature, Culture, German, Traveling, Musicals, Texas, Jessica Andrews, Enya, 3 doors down
the list could go on.

Today was an average day. Yesterday was better. Speaking of yesterday, that plane crash in NYC really freaked me out. Ever since Sept. 11 i've been scared when i see a plane flying overhead. Now this makes me even more frightened because this plane wasn't even hijacked!! it could happen to any plane! and in a residential neighborhood no less! to quote somebody's signature, i don't remember who: "I have this nagging fear that everyone's out to make me paranoid!" It's true though!

Hey since i'm 15 1/2 today i should be getting my driving temps! but im not...at least i don't think so. Oh well doesn't bother me much, i don't even know what we have to do to get them! take a test, i hear. But do you need to schedule a time, or can you just walk in?

Dream Big
~~CAT~~

------------------
So you call this your free country?
Tell me why it costs so much to live.--3 Doors Down

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. --Chris Slater

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No WAY! I LOVE JESSICA ANDREWS! She rocks my poptarts! Hehe. All my family lives in Wisconsin, how cool is that? And your fave places are Texas, etc.... wowie! I love in Tejas! Man, talk about fate! I'm a freshman.. isn't that strange.. I better update my info so people will come to me (joke!)! Wow- I like hooded sweatshirts, flipflops, nature, and I'm like.... 1/4 German! Gee... that sure is strange.. and yes, November in Wisc. is very, very pretty. What part ya live in?

------------------
Don't Mess with Texas

"Only in America, where we can dream as big as we want to."
-Brooks and Dunn

Life is not fair, a fair is a place you show cows

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sick Today.

I've been sick ever since this weekend. It's not cool at all. and i made the mistake of going to school these past couple of days even when i was feverish! that was just because if you miss a choir rehearsal you have to make it up after school...not fun.

Is it mighty stupid of me to think i'm pregnant? My period was due a couple of days ago, but it's not here yet. I've only had my period for a year and a half though, so i doubt it's very regular yet. and what with my being sick and all...ya never know. I spose there is a *slight* chance i could be pregnant, but i don't wanna worry too much about it. You know what? i bet my period isn't coming cuz im stressing out too much!

In response to DayDreamer...that's incredibly cool we have so much in common, yo. I live in Northeast Wisconsin, specifically Appleton. and i also used to live in lubbock, texas. tis a cool place.

Gonna go take some Ibuprofen...
Later
~~CAT~~

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend thinks that i am ignoring her and choosing to hang out with my boyfriend over her. what am i supposed to do? break up with john so i can make more time for her? i mean don't get me wrong, i love her to death she's like my sister, but i love my boyfriend too...and i want to spend lots of time with him.

Today on the bus home from school i asked her for a cough drop (she had a lot left!) and she wouldn't even give me one. i know, i know, that sounds really stupid and trivial...but geez.

Another thing...I have a friend who over the summer was going out with john (my bf). obviously, i wasn't going out with him at the time. but anyway, she dumped him and now she has another boyfriend. she said that their relationship is very "open" and they both think it's okay if they flirt with other guys/girls. now that's fine if they think that, and they are that trusting of each other...i respect that.

But just wish she wouldn't flirt with MY boyfriend...WHILE I'M STANDING THERE!!!

And just the way she talks to me about john...arrrgh it's almost like she's MOCKING me! It's like she's thinking to herself, "I flirt with your boyfriend and you can't do anything about it and you *know* he still likes me."

Of course when i confront john about it he says he has absolutely no feelings for this girl anymore. I just wonder if she has feelings for him...

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Close your eyes and i'll kiss you,
tomorrow i'll miss you.
Remember i'll always be true.
And then while i'm away
I'll write home every day
and i'll send all my loving
To YOU.

I'll pretend that i'm kissing
the lips i am missing
and hope that my dreams will come true.
And then while i'm away
I'll write home every day
and i'll send all my loving
To YOU.

All my lovin i will send to you...
all my lovin darling i'll be true.
All my lovin, oooo all my lovin ooo all my lovin, i will send to you!

--The Beatles

~~CAT~~

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Absolutely terrible day yesterday. I don't know what it was, exactly.

Around 6:30 pm i went to john's house to watch a movie. I made the mistake of letting him pick out the movie: Swordfish, a John Travolta action film. Altogether an all right movie, but not exactly make-out material. Damn.

So anyway, there was this b-day party thingy for these people i don't know around 9 and john wanted me to go with him, but i didn't want to. So i stepped out of his car when he brought me home and i just started crying. I cried and cried and cried. I was home alone, and i felt so terrible. I needed someone to be there with me. I decided to call my best friend who was babysitting for her neighbor's kid at the time. So i called there, and was crying my eyes out on the phone as i told my friend everything that was wrong.

Basically this has been a really stressful week. I've been sick, and i STILL haven't gotten my period, i feel as though everyone is judging me and that everyone hates me and i hate everyone else. My eyes got so puffy last night it was disgusting.

Then today i went out this afternoon with john. We walked around in the woods for a while and i started telling him about last night. He felt awful, because he thought everything that was wrong with me was his fault. I began crying again, but couldn't bring myself to tell him as much as i told my friend. So we stood there in the woods for the longest time and he was just holding me, telling me that i am perfect, and kissing me. It just made me cry more though. He makes me so happy but i know he's a boyfriend and won't be around forever.

Every so often during the day my eyes get watery and i begin crying all over again.

I also told john about not getting my period and he's quite worried. He doesn't want me pregnant and neither do i. I don't know what to do! I guess if my period doesn't come by Wednesday or Thursday i may get a pregnancy test. Dear God help me...i can't be [bleeeeping] pregnant...

~~CAT~~

You know what's funny? I'm not even religious and i said dear god help me...whatever.

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 11-19-2001).]

BJadeT
Activist
Member # 2057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJadeT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww babe, I hope it turns out OK for you. Get that pregnancy test as soon as you can-it's better than killing yourself with the worry.
And I'm pretty sure that whatever happens, the good people of Scarleteen will always be there to support you

Posts: 394 | From: Manchester, Lancashire, England | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that must be a scary feeling. You need to get a pregnancy test right away. The sooner, the better.

And don't fret.. whatever happens, you're loved ones will be there for you. And so will we.

------------------
Don't Mess with Texas

-Brooks and Dunn

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Awww thanx for the support guys, i really need it.

I had a better day today, especially when i got off the bus going home. It smelled so good outside today! You know what Christmas smells like? Well that's what it smelled like, i can't even explain it! It made me quite happy. Then i got in my house and it was all warm and sunny and smelled faintly of cookies. I love my house. No one was even home. My mom has jury duty today, haha i laugh at her.

You know i feel guilty because yesterday i told john he's the only thing that makes me happy. In the event he needed to break up with me, i wouldn't want him to think:

"oh no, i can't break up with her because i mean so much to her and if im gone she'll never be happy and she'll kill herself so i guess i'll just stick around even though im unhappy with the relationship."

That wouldn't be good cuz if he wasn't happy with it i would want him to leave me cuz i care about him. Well i guess i'd better tell him that. I was hoping he'd come online after school but noooooo. :P

Hey i don't know if we're allowed to do this, but my AIM screen name is ****edited**** and if anyone feels like chatting, im here for ya

~~CAT~~

Nope, sorry, but for your safety you can't post your AIM screenname.
-Aria

[This message has been edited by Aria51 (edited 11-19-2001).]

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

I Hope You Dance

"I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger.
May you never take one single breath for granted.
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed.
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens.
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance.
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

I hope you dance.
I hope you dance.

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance.
Never settle for the path of least resistance.
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'.
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'.
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter.
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider.
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance.

I hope you dance.

I hope you still feel small when you stand by the ocean.
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens.
Promise me that you'll give fate a fighting chance.

Dance . . . I hope you dance."

BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Star2be17:
My mom has jury duty today, haha i laugh at her...

Oy...jury duty. The downside of living in America. Laugh while you still can...I remember vividly laughing at my parents when their summons came, but I swore a blue streak just like they did when I got my very first one about four years back. (I got out of it though, thank goodness!)

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Bah. I don't really have a lot to say today, but i just felt like posting so y'all wouldn't think i fell in a big hole and died!!

Ooh! Ooh! I know who BruinDan is related to on these boards! Huzzah for me!

------------------
So you call this your free country?
Tell me why it costs so much to live.--3 Doors Down

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. --Chris Slater

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Nothin really eventful is happening...cept i saw Enrique Iglesias perform at the Packers/Lions halftime show! That was cool, he is really hot!

Oooh man did anyone else watch that game? Twas quite interesting. hee hee i know i'm a dork what can i say..im a cheesehead too!

AHHH no school til monday, this is the life. *leans back in her chair*

BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Star2be17:
Ooh! Ooh! I know who BruinDan is related to on these boards! Huzzah for me!

Really?! If you're right, then you win the grand prize...cheese!

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! The Pack won!! I am soooo happy! I was a little scared near the end, but I knew my Pack would come through! Yay for Green Bay!!

[This message has been edited by Daydreamer24 (edited 11-23-2001).]

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Hello all...

I got my driving permit today! Then i got my mom to let me go driving and i went to my friend danielle's house. Let me tell you, i was TERRIBLE! I can't drive for crap! Luckily there was no one else on the road! The car i drove was an 1981 Chevy Malibu (sad, i know) and i didn't even *touch* the gas pedal and the car started moving! it's too responsive!! and my brother says that our other car (Volvo station wagon ) is even MORE responsive! Great, just great.

Weeeell, let's see if i get this correct. BruinDan is related to...Only in Dreams??? DO I GET CHEESE?!?!? i like cheese.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Only Time--Enya

Who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows?
Only time...

And who can say if your love grows,
As your heart chose?
Only time...

Who can say why your heart sighs,
As your love flies?
Only time...

And who can say why your heart cries,
When your love dies?
Only time...

Who can say when the roads meet,
That love might be,
In your heart.

And who can say when the day sleeps,
If the night keeps all your heart?
Night keeps all your heart...

Who can say if your love grows,
As your heart chose?
Only time...

And who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows?
Only time...

Who knows?
Only time...

Who knows?
Only time...

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

AHHH i couldn't be happier!!!

I'm not pregnant! I finally went to the drug store to get a pregnancy test and it turned out NEGATIVE

I can feel my stress lifting off my shoulders!!

The sad/sweet/strange thing is that my boyfriend actually bargained with God and said that he would go to church every Sunday without complaint if i'm not pregnant. ahh i love him.

Ta ta for now

Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Wow! That's awesome! I mean, awesome as in you didn't want to pregnant... of course if you were I would say "Yay!"!! A baby is a gift from God.

------------------
PLEASE go to Village People and go to my thread. Read Nov.29's post. help!

happy holidays!!

Don't Mess with Texas

-Brooks and Dunn

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAHHH nothing exciting is happening!!
I can't believe it's December and it's 50 degrees outside! This is supposed to be WISCONSIN, people! I wish it would snow.

------------------
~I'm a saint and I'm a sinner,
I'm a loser, I'm a winner.
I am steady and unstable,
I am young but I am able.~

~Maybe this is just a dream
Maybe this was meant to be
I just pinch myself and wonder why...~
--Jessica Andrews

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Yesterday my friend Lindsey gave me a copy of Cosmopolitan to look at and give it back to her today.

It was the stupidest thing i have ever read in my entire life.

Since i'm the only one of her friends who is "doing stuff" with a guy other than her, she must have given me the magazine so i could look for "tips" on "how to please my man in 3 easy steps"

Give me a break!!!

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Mbwahahaha!

Packers rule and bears DROOL!!

Eee hee hee hee

Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

ROCK ON! *na na na na na* And the Cowboys won! Well, I guess there's a first for everything... pathetic Lions can't win one game, ha!

------------------
Help me out, will ya?

happy holidays!!

Don't Mess with Texas

-Brooks and Dunn

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Eep! seeing as the boards will be closed in a couple days i'd better post here cuz i won't be able to for soo long!

Anyhoo, this week is the annual Holiday Classics show week for choir! I thought it would be mighty exciting, seeing as this is my first year doing it...but it's getting boring already, and there's 3 shows left! plus, i have hardly any friends in my choir, which leaves me no one with which to socialize when we're not onstage. Today in choir class we just bummed around instead of singing, and all my "friends" left me for someone more "cool" or "exciting." everyone thinks im some boring, shy girl, but im not like that at all! of course, i don't know that for sure...but it seems like that's what people think. i wish they'd take the time to get to know me before they judge me like that. geez, i hate people sometimes.

after choir, which is 6th hour, i felt terrible the rest of the day, and basically slept through the rest of my classes...there were even some tears! it seems like i have no friends. even my "best friend" is always a [bleep] to me. she totally takes me for granted. she thinks that just cuz im her best friend she can treat me like [bleep] and i'll still come crawling back to her. im not saying i don't like her, i love her to death...but i wish she would realize i have feelings!! then i totally yelled at and then ignored my "friends" on the bus ride home.

I always think "oh, at least i still have my boyfriend!" but i know he's not gonna be around forever. (well, i hope he is, but that's just wishful thinking). one of these days im gonna wake up and he won't be mine anymore; he'll belong to some other girl.

well, sorry for the long rant (if anyone even reads this damn thing) and Happy Holidays everyone!

**Edited for language...I like profanity as much as anyone else, but we've got kiddies here so we've got to remember to try and control ourselves. Sound good?

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 12-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 12-14-2001).]

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

hundredth post!!!! Yay!!! it's pretty sad it took me six months to think of 100 constructive things to say. actually, they're probably not constructive...

This weekend will be boring. However, maybe it'll give me time to read Gone with the Wind. It's like 1000 pages long! and im on page 60. my boyfriend gave me that for christmas, along with a cd he made for me, that has our song on it. OUr song it Nat King Cole-Love. u know: L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one i see, V is very very extraordinary, E is even more than anyone that you adore, etc.....

Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I just say thank u for the lyrics to I hope u dance!! We play that song in work all the time and I've never managed to get my hand on the CD so thank u!!! I love that song!!
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Hey no prob, Slayer Gurl, I love that song too! The lyrics are so inspiring!

It finally snowed again here in NE WI. Usually at this time o year we have like 2 feet of snow...but now there's only 2 inches. that means i can't go sledding!

For the past few months i've been feeling kinda depressed. i'd talk to my bf about it, and he helped a lot, but he kept telling me that i need to see a professional instead of talking to my "quirky boyfriend." So i talked to my mother about it...and she said she'd look around to find someone who can help me. The weird thing is...now that i told my mom, it's like i haven't been as depressed. i don't know what happened, maybe i needed to let my family know what was wrong and getting that off my shoulders helped a lot. who knows? Now though, i feel as though i need to act like im depressed all the time so my mother will believe me!

I do believe it's time for a new sig...

------------------
Testes, testes, 1...2...3??

Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Heh, nice sig

Sometimes that helps me, too. Just letting someone know that you're feeling down makes things better. I'm the type of person who likes people to know things about myself. I don't like the thought of having secrets with myself, so I have to get it out. Hm.

------------------
"It's impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying." -Jennifer Aniston

greenjay blog

Don't Mess With Texas

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

So, my mom found me a counselor to talk with, but it turns out it cost $145 a session, which we can not afford

<Grumble>

------------------

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Soooo Booooored!!!

I hate January. There's absolutely nothing to do. However, right now the temperature outside is a whopping 46 degrees (that's warm), i have no one to go take a walk with. i would go by myself, but im far too lazy and codependent. I think i may even resort to doing my Biology homework <gasp> !!!

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snow Day by Cat (to the tune of: It's a Small World)

*Ahem* <taps music stand>

It's a snow day after all! It's a snow day after all! It's a snow day, it's a snow day, it's a snow day after all!

<thunderous applause>
Thank you, thank you....no really...please...i know im good.

------------------

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Tis going to be a good week! Tomorrow, though it's tuesday (they always suck), is my 4-month anniversary! wednesday is my best friend's birthday and thursday is valentine's day! there's no school on friday OR monday! woo hoo!

I still don't know what to get my honey for V-day. Some heart printed boxers, perhaps? Nooo i know! Condoms! he said he wanted some...lol <laughs evilly>

Time for a new sig. quote incubus.

------------------
The world's a rollercoaster, and I am not strapped in

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

I keep having this recurring dream. They're not all the exact same dream, but they involve kissing this guy who lives across the street from me. He's not my boyfriend; in fact, i rarely have dreams where i kiss my boyfriend. Every dream like this occurs in school. My neighbor and i see each other in the hall or a classroom and he just starts kissing me! Then I turn a corner and my boyfriend is walking towards me. I always feel like i should tell him what i've done, but i never do. What could this dream mean?? I've had at least 4 dreams like this. I'm so confused!

------------------

Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Ahh! Maybe it means you want to become closer friends with him. Do dreams ever mean what they show? Hm.. I don't think so. Mine don't, or atleast I hope not!

I haven't seen you around ST or posted in your VP thread lately. How are ya? How's the weather in WI? My Mom was up near Madison with our fam not too long ago, and I heard it wasn't too cool for the time of year. Can you believe it was int he 20s this morning when I left for the bus in TEXAS?! I was shocked. I can't wait till the summer. Ah, yes... summer...

------------------
Don't mess with Texas.

If you forgive others the wrongs they have done to you, your Father in heaven will also forgive you. -Matthew 6: 8-14 (blog)

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Hey Daydreamer! Yeah, i haven't posted on the boards in a while...mainly cuz i never have anything to say. Ugh, as for the weather here, it's been good for the past few weeks but we're due for 4-8 inches of snow tonight.

Yay, more shoveling for Cat!!

So yeah, for the last week or so my mom's been really sad and not herself...it's weird. but then tonight at dinner she said that when she went in for a PAP smear the other day the gyno found something irregular that could be cervical cancer. Today, however, she went to the doctor again to get a closer look at the cervix and the doc found nothing abnormal. I am relieved, but also kicking myself because i've been so mean to my mother. Some pretty depressing things have been happening in my life dealing with my friends, and so i was always in a bad mood whenever my mom wanted to talk. She would look at me and i'd shout "what are you looking at?!" and she said "i'm just enjoying being with you."

Imagine knowing that you could die and you don't have much more time to spend with your daughter but she is so mean to you! I feel absolutely terrible.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Star2be17 (edited 03-01-2002).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.