Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex in Media: Books, Magazines, Films, TV & More » Condom Slogan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Condom Slogan
BJadeT
Activist
Member # 2057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJadeT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening to BBC Radio One last night, which is the radio station that nearly every young person in the UK listens to (except me normally but that's a different story), and they're running a little competition.

Basically, they want listeners to come up with catchy slogans that promote condom use. It's nice to see that our national radio station is promoting safe sex to young people, and I think this competition is a good idea. My brain is literally mush at the moment, so I can't think of anything, but I thought it might be fun to put it to Scarleteeners, most of whom have a lot of experience at condom pushing!

The address if you want to enter yourself is sunday.surgery@bbc.co.uk, but if you don't live in the UK you can just let me plagerise it if you want So come on, lets get the creative juices flowing!

------------------
You wanna save humanity, it's just the people you can't stand-John Lennon

Witness the infinite justice of the new century. Civilians starving to death whilst waiting to be killed.

Manky Confuddledness-My new, improved Blog.

Posts: 394 | From: Manchester, Lancashire, England | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Before you Attack Her, Cover you Whacker
2)When You're in Heat, Cover Your Meat
3)She won't get sick if you wrap your dick
4)If you think shes spunky, cover your monkey
5)If you cover your boys, she won't have to use toys

thats all i know

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 1986 I was on a bike tour through England when our group encountered a display window of Jiffy brand condoms and t-shirts with slogans. At that time such a display was unthinkable in the small Bible-belt town in the States where I lived, and I was young, naive, and easily shocked. I was too embarassed to buy a t-shirt, but I still fondly remember my favorite: "Got a stiffie? Wear a Jiffy!"
Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this is old and the contest is probabley over but heres some funny slogans:
LIST OF POSSIBLE SLOGANS PROMOTING NATIONAL CONDOM WEEK
>>
>>1. COVER YOUR STUMP BEFORE U HUMP
>>
>>2. BEFORE U ATTACK HER, WRAP YOUR WHACKER
>>
>>
>>3. DON'T BE SILLY, PROTECT YOUR WILLY
>>
>>4. WHEN IN DOUBT, SHROUD YOUR SPOUT
>>
>>5. DON'T BE A LONER, COVER YOUR BONER
>>
>>6. YOU CANT GO WRONG, IF U SHIELD YOUR DONG
>>
>>7. IF YOU'RE NOT GOIN TO SACK IT, GO HOME AND WHACK IT.
>>
>>8. ! !!!IF U THINK SHE'S SPUNKY, COVER YOUR MONKEY
>>
>>9. IF U SLIP BETWEEN HER THIGHS, BE SURE TO CONDOMIZE
>>
>>10. IT WILL BE SWEETER IF U WRAP YOUR PETER
>>
>>11. SHE WONT GET SICK IF U WRAP YOUR DICK
>>
>>12. IF U GO IN TO HEAT, PACKAGE YOUR MEAT
>>
>>13. WHLE YR UNDRESSING VENUS, DRESS UP YOUR PENIS
>>
>>14. WHEN U TAKE OFF HER PANTS AND BLOUSE, SLIP UP YOUR TROUSER
>>MOUSE
>>
>>15. ESPECIALLY IN DECEMBER, GIFT WRAP YOUR MEMBER
>>
>>16. NEVER,NEVER DECK HER WITH AN UNWRAPPE!!!!D PECKER
>>
>>17. DONT BE A FOOL, VULCANIZE YOUR TOOL
>>
>>18. THE RIGHT SELECTION WILL PROTECT YOUR ERECTION
>>
>>19. WRAP IT IN FOIL BEFORE CHECKING HER OIL
>>
>>20. A CRANK WITH ARMOR WILL NEVER HARM HER
>>
>>21. NO GLOVE, NO LOVE!

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vinnie Tesla
Neophyte
Member # 8041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vinnie Tesla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was impressed with a poster I saw a couple years back:
quote:

"But there weren't any condoms there."

If you don't have a parachute, don't jump, Einstein.

[This message has been edited by Vinnie Tesla (edited 05-28-2002).]

Posts: 21 | From: Somewhere near Boston | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 12 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hey...
Oh the joys of sex ed at school...We had to think up condom slogans, too!
Here's one I thought of a while ago,

Before you get kinky, cover your winkie!

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.