Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » helpppp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: helpppp
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so yesterday I peed and noticed some white chunk-like stuff but thought nothing of it then I got naked to get in the shower and felt some go on my leg. So I squatted over a mirror and my vagina had white chunks all in it, I didn't know what it was so I stayed there for a bit and so much came out and it was white and chunky not watery at all. It smelled normal but I just don't know if it's normal or not? :s and what it could be if it's not normal.

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi saraa. It really isn't possible for us to diagnose what this is over the internet -- even a doctor wouldn't be able to, and we aren't doctors. It sounds like it might be a yeast infection, but your only way of actually finding out what this is would be to go and get tested by your doctor or gynecologist. They will be able to diagnose this and treat it, so I'd suggest making an appointment ASAP [Smile]
Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this different from your usual vaginal discharge?

It's always worth checking in with your doctor about any changes, as it could possibly be a yeast infection or another kind of infection.

There's more on vaginal discharges, including what's healthy here: Honorably Discharged - A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya waay different. I was disgusted with it.

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All body parts can get sick sometimes; vaginal discharge is there to keep the vagina naturally clean and fresh - but it can get a little imbalanced sometimes and look a bit different.

If it's an infection, they're usually pretty easily cleared up with medication that doctors perscribe us.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.