Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Has Anyone...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has Anyone...?
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just going to throw a question out there. Has anyone had sex outside in a public place? Last night I had sex with one of my guy friends next to a dentist office and a big evergreen tree was blocking the view of others, this happened when it was dark. We were going to do it in a parking lot of a car dealership.

So has anyone had sex outside or in a public place?

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, before we talk about this, are you still in this space: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/2/t/013874/p/1.html#000000

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67221 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is Heather. Sorry. It wasn't with my ex, it was with a friend of mine who used to be my friends with benefits. I needed something, I was really angry, sad, frustrated, and so many more emotions and after, I felt better, I felt like I could go about the rest of the day feeling normal and since then, those emotions haven't bugged me.
Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotcha.

So, you know, here's the thing with public sex: it's not legal and if you get caught, you can wind up with super-fun (note:sarcasm) indecent exposure charges.

Mind, that level of risk is usually what gets people so excited about it, and it's not like people don't break laws, but with you having so many troubles to deal with as it is, it seems to me that risking some more at this time isn't so sound for you, you know?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67221 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

I know what your saying, I could get caught for what I did or if I continue doing it I may end up getting caught.
Heather
Member # 3

...and that can mean a host of things, like sexual harassment or being charged with the crime public sex is (and the charges are usually bigger on private property, like places belonging to a business, because then trespassing charges can be part of that, too).

Again, you've talked a lot here about feeling so overwhelmed with how much you have to deal with in your life, and the endless, in your experience, onslaught of hardship, so it just seems like willing putting yourself of more isn't so wise.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.