Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » What to do with male ejaculate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What to do with male ejaculate?
SAP454545
Neophyte
Member # 94104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAP454545     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize this is kind of gross but I cant seem to get an answer anywhere else so I'm hoping you all can help me out. So I'm not really sure what to do with my ejaculate during intercourse. I realize the easiest thing would be to go into the condom, but what if I have to let go before we even get that far? What is normal/appropriate?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isn't gross; ejaculate is an enjoyable part of sex for a great many folks. [Smile]

What do you normally prefer to do with ejaculate, per your masturbation?

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tazius
Neophyte
Member # 94107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tazius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It definitely isn't gross. There's isn't really anything that constitutes as 'normal/appropriate' but it's what works for you and your partner.

For me and my partner; if it's during intercourse he always wears protection so it's just a case of him finishing in the condom and then taking it off and disposing of it. If it's not during intercourse we just kind of....let it go wherever it's gonna go. To keep things clean sometimes he'll finish over himself and that way he can simply clean it up with a towel or jump in the shower!

Posts: 1 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do just want to check in on something.

Wen you say, "So I'm not really sure what to do with my ejaculate during intercourse. I realize the easiest thing would be to go into the condom, but what if I have to let go before we even get that far?" do you mean you aren't wearing a condom for all intercourse?

I ask because if you are not, you're not using condoms in the way where they are most likely to be fully effective.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68006 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAP454545
Neophyte
Member # 94104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAP454545     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Seashie Ray:
It isn't gross; ejaculate is an enjoyable part of sex for a great many folks. [Smile]

What do you normally prefer to do with ejaculate, per your masturbation?

A tissue...lol

quote:
Originally posted by Heather:
I do just want to check in on something.

Wen you say, "So I'm not really sure what to do with my ejaculate during intercourse. I realize the easiest thing would be to go into the condom, but what if I have to let go before we even get that far?" do you mean you aren't wearing a condom for all intercourse?

I ask because if you are not, you're not using condoms in the way where they are most likely to be fully effective.

I mean during foreplay I was not wearing a condom. (oral sex)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAP454545
Neophyte
Member # 94104

quote:
Originally posted by tazius:
It definitely isn't gross. There's isn't really anything that constitutes as 'normal/appropriate' but it's what works for you and your partner.

For me and my partner; if it's during intercourse he always wears protection so it's just a case of him finishing in the condom and then taking it off and disposing of it. If it's not during intercourse we just kind of....let it go wherever it's gonna go. To keep things clean sometimes he'll finish over himself and that way he can simply clean it up with a towel or jump in the shower!

Thanks for the reply... that's what i was looking for. How would you suggest I go about finding what works for me and my partner? The only way I can think would be either a. just do it...cum on her/in her mouth or b. ask her. I feel like option A has a good chance of really pissing her off and option B will be extremely awkward and embarrassing.

Also, the room we used to have fun in was not equipped with any tissues/etc to use, so say you find yourself in that circumstance what would you recommend?

[ 01-27-2012, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: SAP454545 ]

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can also wear condoms for oral sex, to minimize the mess.

Finding out what works for you and your partner is pretty much a matter of experimentation. But it's also definitely something you should discuss beforehand. For example, if you two are getting ready to engage in fellatio, it is a good idea to talk about some basic things first, so youc an each get a good idea of what the other likes and doesn't like, not jsut in terms of ejaculation. And when you are having that conversation, you can ask your partner how she feels about you ejaculating in her mouth. If she doesn't like that, you can use condoms, or you can let her know when you are ejaculating so you can finish on stomach and wipe it away later.

If you think that a basic conversation like that is awkward and embarrassing, then it may be a good idea to rethink whether the two of you are really at a place in your relationship yet where being sexually active is a good idea. Good communication is an important part of sex: you need to be able to discuss safety matters (how to prevent pregnancy and STIs), and you both need to be able to voice your needs and desires.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9177 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.