Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » should i be concered?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: should i be concered?
katie gurl
Activist
Member # 69444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie gurl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scene:
i was straddling my boyfriend last night, with no pants or underwear on. he had his jeans on, but pulled them down so that i could give him a handjob. i was sitting on his jeans the entire time, & when he came i made sure i aimed it towards his stomach. right about when he finished i leaped off of him & we stood there for about 3 seconds listening making sure no parents were coming downstairs. i had cum on my right hand, so i picked up my underwear & jeans with my left hand. i followed him into the garage, & maneuvered myself into my underwear with my left hand ONLY. then he handed me a papertowel, where i wiped all of the cum off & picked up my jeans with my left hand, then held it with my right hand, turned them inside out with my right hand (while holding them in my left) & then put them on with my right hand only. right after that i went upstairs to wash my hands thoroughly with soap.

i know this may sound stupid, but do i have any pregnancy risk? i wasn't worried until my boyfriend started getting nervous. i wiped my hand really well, is it possible that maybe the cum would have dripped onto my underwear at a point?

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi katie gurl, welcome to Scarleteen!

I don't see any pregnancy risk from what you describe. Sperm is actually quite fragile, and wouldn't survive so many contacts with different things. In order to have a viable pregnancy risk, you need either direct genital contact or ejaculation directly on the vulva/vagina, which doesn't sound like what happened here. In the future to avoid this worry, you could use a condom for all sexual activity (which is just a good thing to do anyway), and wash your hands after being in contact with semen.

Hope this helps!

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katie gurl
Activist
Member # 69444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie gurl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much!
Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blush
Activist
Member # 69019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blush     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find condoms (in America not sure about other countries) with the school nurse or at a pharmacy or with your doctor. Their not supposed to contact your parents about it either.
Posts: 60 | From: Windy LittleTown | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.