Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Possible semen pregnancy.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Possible semen pregnancy.
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kashu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked this already but I'm still concerned. So my bf ejeculated. And without washing hands fingered me. But he used a tissue to wipe his hands. He's pretty sure that his hands were dry. But I'm not sure. He went really deep which scares me even more. I read the article pregnant scare and I'm aware of the infections manual sex can cause. I'm supposed to have my period sometime next week. I'm really stressed out. Because I'm aware that the chance of pregnancy is very low. But I just need to know the percent chance.
Posts: 14 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for starting your own topic.
Sperm is very very fragile. The action of wiping and drying would kill the sperm. Has it been at least 10-14 days since the incident? If so, then you could take a pregnancy test to back up what we've told you. Otherwise, you can wait until your period (remember they are not a precise as clockwork for arrival time).

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kashu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it's only been about 5 days. And how do u knw wen your ovulating?? Also I have clear/white discharge from the area. This isnt new but scares me.
Posts: 14 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kashu,
Please relax. Here is an atricle about it. Since you are sexualy active and so scared about pregnancy, have you considered starting to use any of the several forms of birth control?

Fertility Awareness (FAM)

Birth Control Bingo!

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IraSass
Neophyte
Member # 50013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IraSass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, to be safer next time, he can wear latex (or non-latex) gloves the next time he fingers you. They don't really compromise sensation and they come in colors like blue and purple. [Smile]
Posts: 9 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kashu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. I appreciate all of this. However. I haven't gotten an answer. Do I have a chance if pregnancy as of right now?
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Also, birth control? I'm not planning in having sex for awhile. I'm 16. And I have just started manual, and oral sex. Is birth controlled recomended still?
Devanie
Activist
Member # 46095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your chance of pregnancy is really quite non-existent. You can take a pregnancy test just in case, but rest assured, you really should be fine.
Posts: 116 | From: SL | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Okay thank you very much. I'm planning on waiting for my period. And take a test in a week and a half...
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Kashu,
You were told on the other post that there weren’t any risks and I told you that his wiping and drying his hands would kill the sperm! I only suggested taking a test to help you calm down.
Yes, some form of birth control is recommended since you are sexually active and for your future peace of mind! Birth control does not just mean the pill; using condoms/barriers are some of the many forms available and the easiest to get. Used properly, condoms/barriers should be fine for manual and oral. As to the other forms, please read that article and see if any other form is needed for you; also consider your peace of mind besides the obvious prevention reliability.

--------------------
Dan

Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Okay thank you. I will look into the different forms of birth control
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Your Welcome. It is better to be proactive and prevent than scared and uncertain. Let us know if you need more help. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Yes this website has answered a lot of my questions so thank you again. Even though I understand that there isn't a risk of pregnancy in this situation. I think I'm more worried if there was actual semen on my bfs hand. He wouldn't lie. But he is careless sometimes.
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

I recieved a normal period. Bt now about two weeks later I'm feeling lightheaded. Dizzy lower back pain and sickness. Wats going on?
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

I am happy to hear that you have had your period and have been able to remove all doubt. [Smile]
As to your new symptoms, I highly recommend that you get checked by your Dr. soon. I can reassure you that they have nothing to do with your being pregnant or not, but we are not Drs here. Even if we were, we could not diagnose anything over the internet.

--------------------
Dan

Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Haha yes I was very happy. But with these symptoms I got very confused. As always I thot I cud b pregnant. But I'm glad to hear that's not it. I will definetly go and see a doctor. I was just worried bcuz I didn't want these to be early stages of pregnancy
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Ok so I took a test today and it came out negative. But why am I still so afraid? I feel like I still am prgnant. And I feel like I'm making my body have pregnant like symtoms...
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This article talks about that: Pregnancy Scared?

Have you read it yet?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68219 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kashu
Neophyte
Member # 50012

Yes I have

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.