Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » he doesnt cum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: he doesnt cum
imogenasksyou
Neophyte
Member # 43569

Icon 11 posted      Profile for imogenasksyou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive given my boyfriend oral sex a few times now but he hasnt cum, he has told me that hes enjoying himself and that i shouldnt do anything any differently but i still feell like theres more i can do. No other girl that has done it to him has made him cum, so should we just enjoy whats happening and not push it , will this make him more relaxed and it will eventually happen? btw he can cum when hes masturbating
Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, perhaps oral sex just isn't something that, by itself or period, brings your boyfriend to orgasm.

Remember that not everyone will reach orgasm from every sexual activity, or from any given activity all the time. For some folks, certain activities are enjoyable, but just won't get them there. For instance, most women won't reach orgasm through intercourse alone. In the same way, some men won't from oral sex.

So, who knows if it'll happen or not, but if he and you are enjoying yourselves, that's what matters, anyway. Orgasm only lasts a few seconds. Sure, it can feel really great, but the process of getting there tends to last a lot longer, and that whole process feeling good for everyone is what matters most.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68254 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rambly_rosa
Neophyte
Member # 45087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rambly_rosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, there is nothing wrong with him not having an orgasm [Smile] Just to add in some personal experience - I had the same issue with the first male I was sexually active with. He never had an orgasm from anything besides masturbation, until maybe two years after we started experimenting sexually - but that didn't stop either of us from experiencing great pleasure!

I also think it's worthwhile to mention that often focusing on orgasm can detract from the pleasure of sex. If sex is too orgasm-oriented, it may feel too much like a sprint towards a finish line. Perhaps it is more important for partners to focus on each individual moment they spend together, without worrying about whether it will end in an orgasm... that can take the pressure off and make the whole experience more relaxing and enjoyable.

Posts: 9 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.