Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » peeing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: peeing?
Peach7262
Activist
Member # 42892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peach7262     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so I feel like this is a silly question but I was just curious. So the past couple times my boyfriend and I have been fooling around, I started to feel the urge to pee. I knew I wasn't about to orgasm, and I know you can sort of feel like that when you are, but I'm pretty sure I actually had to pee. So when I went to the bathroom, I couldn't quite go. I sat there and after a little bit I could sort of pee, but this has happened twice. Is it anything like when a guy gets a hard-on and can't pee right away? When aroused, is it harder to pee? I've never heard anything about this, but I was just wondering. Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 61 | From: MA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason mens urethras have that "shut-off valve" is because the urethra is also involved in reproduction: if their urine mixed with their ejaculate, it would impact the viability of sperm.

We don't have that issue, because our urethras are only for urination.

My bet is what you were feeling is the sensation many women do either from contact with your urethral-sponge/g-spot and/or pressure on your bladder from some activities. If you had a full bladder, this may have been about needing to pee. But it also could have been about possibly ejaculating, and/or just about the sensation like that which sometimes happens with some kinds of sex for some women.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cyndy2007
Neophyte
Member # 33635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cyndy2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, this happened to me to when my b/f wuz giving me oral sex. I quick told him to stop and i ran into the bathroom cuz i thought i wuz going to pee in his face. i was mortified.
Posts: 11 | From: Wisco | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.