Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » help:(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help:(
sronce
Neophyte
Member # 40364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sronce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello. im new to this site and i found it searchin for answers to my prolbem that i have been having... me and my girlfriend will have been dating coming up on 3 months and we have had sex. were both 17. up until recently we had sex fine but like a week ago i couldnt get hard.. or i would get hard and lose it during intercourse.. i have read that its just stages im goin though and that worring bout it doesnt help.. but i cant help it.. she is gettin frustrated and she says shes ovr it now but i can tell she is gettin impatience.. we love each other alot and plan on goin to the same college and being wit each other and she says that shes not gnna leave me over this and i believe her... i just need to kno wat to do.. i can get hard and then it goes away and sumtimes i cant even get hard [Frown] idk wats wrng cause before i could easliy.... please help me..
Posts: 1 | From: ohio | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jase Watson
Activist
Member # 39090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jase Watson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's true sronce. Stressing will only make the problem worse! I highly recommend that you try to just stop trying for a couple days and wait. As a male, I've been through this: sometimes there are periods where its just hard, but if you wait about 4-5 days, depending on the person, it will help to give time. If that dosen't help, see your doctor about it and let him now whats going on. Good luck!

--------------------
- Jase Watson

Posts: 58 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.